Identification Method of Dynamic Characteristics of Joints in Jointed Structures
Shinji Shimizu*, Yoshiaki Kabaya*, Haruhisa Sakamoto*,
and Kenichi Yamashita**
*Sophia University, 7-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
**ISUZU Advanced Engineering Center, Ltd., 8 Tsutidana, Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan
-  Y. Ito and M. Masuko, “Experimental Study on the Optimum Interface Pressure on a Bolted Joint Considering the Damping Capacity,” Proc. of the twelfth int. machine tool design and research conf., pp. 97-105, 1972.
-  S. N. Shoukry and R. H. Thornley, “The Stiffness and Damping of Lubricated Joints Subject to Normal Load,” Proc. of 25th MTDR, pp. 370-377, 1984.
-  C. Dekoninck, “Deformation Properties ofMetallic Contact Surface of Joint under the Influence of Dynamic Tangential Loads,” Int. J. Mach. Tool Des. Res., Vol.12, pp. 193-199, 1972.
-  T. Koizumi, Y. Ito, and M. Masuko, “Evaluation of Damping Capacity on a Bolted Joint,” The Japan society of precision engineering, Vol.46, Issue 3, pp. 338-343, 1980.
-  M. Yoshimura and K. Urakawa, “Measurement of Dynamic Rigidity and Damping Property for a Bolted Joint Model and its Simulation by Computer,” The Japan society of precision engineering, Vol.42, Issue 498, pp. 562-567, 1978.
-  M. Yoshimura, “Identification of Spring Stiffness and Damping Coefficient in Machine Tool Joints: A Method utilizing Measurement and Simulation by Computer for the Simplified Joint Models,” The Japan society of precision engineering, Vol.45, Issue 540, p. 1418, 1979.
-  A. Yamada, T. Kakubari, H. Ebata, and M. Furukawa, “Dynamic Characteristics of Structures with Joint,” The Japan society of mechanical engineers, Vol.49, Issue 438, pp. 182-190, 1983.
-  T. Yang, S.-H. Fan, and C.-S. Lin, “Joint Stiffness Identification Using FRF Measurements,” Comput Struct, Vol.81, pp. 2549-2556, 2003.
-  M. Böswald and M. Link, “Identification of Non-linear Joint Parameters by Using Frequency Response Residuals,” Proc. of the Int. Modal Analysis Conf. IMAC XXIII, Orlando, Florida, USA, 2005.
-  H. Yamamoto, Y. Zheng, and T. Numazaki, “Equivalent Stiffness of Bolted Joint Layer of a Spindle Rotor,” The Japan society of mechanical engineers, Vol.74, Issue 743, pp. 1702-1709, 2008.
-  L. Gaul and J. Becker, “Damping Prediction of Structures with Bolted Joints,” Shock and Vibration, Vol.17, pp. 359-371, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.