Improving the Properties of Reinforced Plastics Using the Resin Flow Control Method of Molding - Evaluation of Sealing Performance of Molded Plastic Parts -
Naoki Mori, Masatoshi Tsubouchi, Kiyohito Gondou,
Kohei Shimada, Takahiro Kitamura, Hiroshi Koresawa,
Hiroyuki Narahara, and Hiroshi Suzuki
Kyushu Institute of Technology, 680-4 Kawazu, Iizuka-shi, Fukuoka 820-8502, Japan
-  N. Mori and R. Takatsuji, “Changes of Properties of Injection Molded Parts by Resin Flow Controlling,” Seikei-Kakou’09, 253, 2009.
-  N. Mori, K. Gondou, H. Koresawa, H. Narahara, and H. Suzuki, “A study on the Resin Flow Controlling Method – Flow Observation of Resin Flow on the Visualized Mold –,” Seikei-Kakou’10, 137, 2010.
-  Z. Tadmor and C. G. Gogos, “Principles of Polymer Processing,” Shiguma Publisher, Priciples of Polymer Processing, 46, 1991.
-  Y. Ohkubo, “Applications of Micro-Raman Spectroscopy,” Seikei-Kakou, Vol.16, No.6, 338, 2004.
-  K. Yamada and K. Tomari, “Evaluation of Molecular Orientation of Injection Moldings by Laser-Raman Spectroscopy,” Seikei-Kakou, Vol.21, No.2, 76, 2009.
-  K. Yamada and K. Tomari, “Molecular orientation analysis of the parallel style weld line using laser Raman scattering spectroscopy,” The 4th Orientation in a polypropylene molded parts, Seikei-Kakou Symposium, 08, 273, 2008.
-  E. Akashige and T. Usami, “Measurement of Molecular Orientation in Injection-Molded Polypropylene by Micro-Raman Spectroscopy,” The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry, Vol.7, Supplement, 1991.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.