The Influence Capitalize of Properties Improvement for Reinforced Plastics by Resin Flow Control Molding Method
Naoki Mori, Kiyohito Gondou, Kohei Shimada, Takahiro Kitamura,
Masatoshi Tsubouchi, Hiroshi Koresawa, Hiroyuki Narahara,
and Hiroshi Suzuki
Kyushu Institute of Technology, 680-4 Kawazu, Iizuka-shi, Fukuoka 820-8502, Japan
We are now engaged in the study on a resin flow control molding method in which molecules and fillers are positively oriented by displacing resin flows in the mold. We intend to confirm that the resin flow control molding method can properly control the orientation of fibers in glass fiber reinforced polypropylene moldings. We have also attempted to improve physical properties of poly-lactic acid molded by the resin flow control molding method. We have directly observed the process of filling resins into a glass-inserted mold to prove effectiveness of the resin flow control molding method.
Masatoshi Tsubouchi, Hiroshi Koresawa, Hiroyuki Narahara, and
and Hiroshi Suzuki, “The Influence Capitalize of Properties Improvement for Reinforced Plastics by Resin Flow Control Molding Method,” Int. J. Automation Technol., Vol.6, No.4, pp. 522-528, 2012.
-  N. Mori and R. Takatsuji, “Changes of Properties of Injection Molded Parts by Resin Flow Controlling,” Seikei-Kakou’09, p. 253, 2009.
-  K. Tomari, T. Harada, H. Hamada, Z.Maekawa, and M. Rie, “Weldline Properties in Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Injection Molded Plaques,” Material, Vol.41, No.465, p. 808, 1992.
-  A. Iou, K. Komabayasshi, and Y. Miyake, “Development of Bio-Based Plastics for Injection Molding,” Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Vol.133, No.8, p. 1, 2008.
-  N. Taneda, H. Uchida, I. Terazawa, K. Hashimoto, H. Nakamura, H. Ninumadate, and A. Kimura, “Development of plant-based waterproof film,” Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Vol.133, No.8, p. 5, 2008.
-  K. Kameo, S. Moritomi, and M. Tsutano, “Reactive Processing of polypropylene /poly (lactic acid) polymer Alloy,” Seikei-Kakou’09, p. 15, 2009.
-  Y. Hatano, “Automobile interior parts that applied the Polylactic acid fiber,” Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Vol.48, No.9, p. 5, 2009.
-  Y. Yokoi, Y. Murata, and I. Sakamoto, “Study on the Influence of a Glass Cavity Wall on the Melt Flow Behavior in a Glass-Inserted Visual Mold,” Seikei-Kakou, Vol.6, No.5, p. 349, 1994.
-  N. Mori, K. Gondou, H. Koresawa, H. Narahara, and H. Suzuki, “A study on the Resin Flow Controlling Method – Flow Observation of Resin Flow on the Visualized Mold –,” Seikei-Kakou’10, p. 237, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.