The Influence Capitalize of Properties Improvement for Reinforced Plastics by Resin Flow Control Molding Method
Naoki Mori, Kiyohito Gondou, Kohei Shimada, Takahiro Kitamura,
Masatoshi Tsubouchi, Hiroshi Koresawa, Hiroyuki Narahara,
and Hiroshi Suzuki
Kyushu Institute of Technology, 680-4 Kawazu, Iizuka-shi, Fukuoka 820-8502, Japan
-  N. Mori and R. Takatsuji, “Changes of Properties of Injection Molded Parts by Resin Flow Controlling,” Seikei-Kakou’09, p. 253, 2009.
-  K. Tomari, T. Harada, H. Hamada, Z.Maekawa, and M. Rie, “Weldline Properties in Fiber Reinforced Polypropylene Injection Molded Plaques,” Material, Vol.41, No.465, p. 808, 1992.
-  A. Iou, K. Komabayasshi, and Y. Miyake, “Development of Bio-Based Plastics for Injection Molding,” Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Vol.133, No.8, p. 1, 2008.
-  N. Taneda, H. Uchida, I. Terazawa, K. Hashimoto, H. Nakamura, H. Ninumadate, and A. Kimura, “Development of plant-based waterproof film,” Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Vol.133, No.8, p. 5, 2008.
-  K. Kameo, S. Moritomi, and M. Tsutano, “Reactive Processing of polypropylene /poly (lactic acid) polymer Alloy,” Seikei-Kakou’09, p. 15, 2009.
-  Y. Hatano, “Automobile interior parts that applied the Polylactic acid fiber,” Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Vol.48, No.9, p. 5, 2009.
-  Y. Yokoi, Y. Murata, and I. Sakamoto, “Study on the Influence of a Glass Cavity Wall on the Melt Flow Behavior in a Glass-Inserted Visual Mold,” Seikei-Kakou, Vol.6, No.5, p. 349, 1994.
-  N. Mori, K. Gondou, H. Koresawa, H. Narahara, and H. Suzuki, “A study on the Resin Flow Controlling Method – Flow Observation of Resin Flow on the Visualized Mold –,” Seikei-Kakou’10, p. 237, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.