Proposal of a Methodology for Supporting Eco-Business Planning
Nobuo Nakamura*,**, Kohei Mandai*, Shinichi Fukushige*,
and Yasushi Umeda*
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamada-oka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
**a-Socca, Inc., 5-2 Higashi-ashiya, Ashiya, Hyogo 659-0095, Japan
-  J. Terninko, A. Zusman, and B. Zlotin, “SystematicInnovation-An Introduction to TRIZ,” St. Lucie Press, 1998.
-  A. Osterwalder and Y. Pigneur, “Business Model Generation,” John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New Jersey, 2010.
-  Y. Umeda, et al., “Study on life-cycle design for the post mass production paradigm,” Artificial Intelligence for Engineering Design, Analysis and Manufacturing, Vol.14, Issue2, pp. 149-161, 2000.
-  Y. Umeda, S. Fukushige, K. Tonoike, S. Kondoh, and H. Yoshikawa, “Product Modularity for Life Cycle Design,” CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technologies, Vol.57, No.1, pp. 13-16, 2008.
-  M. J. Goedkoop, C. J. G. van Halen, H. R. M. te Riele, and P. J. M. Rommnens, “Product service systems, ecological and economic basis,” PricewaterCoopers, Netherland, 1999.
-  A. L. White, M. Stoughton, and L. Feng, “Servicizing; The quiet Transition to Extended Product Responsibility,” Tellus Institute, Washington DC, 1999.
-  M. Lindahl and G. Olundh, “The Meaning of Functional Sales,” Proc. of 8th CIRP Int. Seminar on Life Cycle Engineering, p. 211, 2001.
-  F. Kimura, Y. Umeda, S. Takanashi, N. Tanaka, K. Nagata, J. Fujimoto, R. Matsuhashi, T. Mitsuhashi (Eds.), “Handbook of Inverse Manufacturing,” Maruzen, 2004. (in Japanese)
-  Y. Umeda, T. Nishioka, S. Fukushige, S. Kondoh, and S. Takata, “Proposal of Idea Generation Support Methodology for Eco-Business,” Proc. of 41st CIRP int. Conf. onManufacturing, pp. 501-506, 2008.
-  S. Kondoh, K. Kurakwa, S. Kato, Y. Umeda, and S. Takata, “Analysis of Key Success Factors for Eco-Business through Case Studies in Japan,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.6, No.3, May 2012. (submitted)
-  Y. Hori, T. Shimada, and K. Sakai, “Business Development,” DAIAMOND Inc., 2010. (in Japanese)
-  K. Ooe, “Why does not New Business succeed,” Nikkei Publishing Inc., 1998. (in Japanese)
-  M. Takahashi, “Creativity Dictionary,” Nikkagiren Shuppan-Sha, 2002. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.