Effect of Clamped Toolholders on Dynamic Characteristics of Spindle System of Machining Center
Haruhisa Sakamoto*, Taiga Matsuda**,
and Shinji Shimizu*
*Sophia University, 7-1, Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
**Nihon Kohden Corporation, 3-14-20, Higashi Nakano, Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan
-  M. A. Davies, T. L. Schmitz and B. S. Dutterer, “How to Succeed at HSM,” Manuf. Eng., Vol.126, No.3, pp. 90-96, 2001.
-  J. Israelsson and S. Piscopo, “Machining Mold and Dies at High Speed,” Manuf. Eng., Vol.125, No.3, 2000, pp. 148-157.
-  M. Weck and I. Schubert, “New Interface Machine/Tool: Hollow Shank,” CIRP Ann., Vol.43, No.1, pp. 345-348, 1994.
-  E. Kocherovsky, “An HSK Primer,” Manuf. Eng., Vol.124, No.5, pp. 66-72, 2000.
-  E. I. Rivin, “Tooling Structure: Interface between Cutting Edge and Machine Tool,” CIRP Ann., Vol.49, No.2, pp. 591-634, 2000.
-  J. Destefani, “Holding the Precision line – A look at toolholder technologies for high-precision machining, and how to choose the system that’s right for you,” Manuf. Eng., Vol.128, No.5, pp. 55-64, 2000.
-  S. Shimizu and H. Sakamoto, “Effect of Form Error of Tool on Chucking Accuracy,” Proc. of International Conference on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century, pp. 589-594, 2003.
-  H. Sakamoto et al, “Quantification evaluation method of bending stiffness characteristics of milling chucks,” J. of JSPE,C edition, Vol.77, No.782. (will be published in 2011) (in Japanese)
-  H. Sakamoto et al. “Examination of Method of Quantification of Dynamic Characteristic Parameters of Tooling System Based on Impulse Response,” Proc. of 5th Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century, 2009.
-  S. Wakui, “Relationship between Parameter Estimation method Based on Bode Diagram and Co-quad Diagram,” Journal of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.63, No.4, pp. 570-574, 1997. (In Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.