Generation Mechanism of Quadrant Glitches and Compensation for it in Feed Drive Systems of NC Machine Tools
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Kobe University, 1-1 Rokko-dai, Nada, Kobe 657-8501, Japan
-  E. D. Tung, G. Anwar, and M. Tomizuka, “Low Velocity Friction Compensation and Feedforward Solution Based on Repetitive Control,” Trans. of ASME, J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol.115, pp. 279-284, 1999.
-  K. Erkorkmaz and Y. Altintas, “High Speed CNC System Design. Part II: Modeling and Identification of Feed Drives,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.41, pp. 1487-1509, 2001.
-  K. Erkorkmaz and Y. Altintas, “High Speed CNC System Design. Part III: High Speed Tracking and Contouring Control of Feed Drives,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.41, pp. 1637-1658, 2001.
-  K. K. Tan, T. H. Lee, S. N. Huang, and X. Jiang, “Friction Modeling and Adaptive Compensation Using a Relay Feedback Approach,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol.48, Issue1, pp. 169-176, 2001.
-  X. Mei, M. Tsutsumi, T. Tao and N. Sun, “Study on the Compensation on Error by Stick-Slip for a High-Precision Table,” Int. J. of Machine Tools & Manufacture, Vol.44, pp. 503-510, 2004.
-  E.-C. Park, H. Lim, and C.-H. Choi, “Position Control of X-Y Table at Velocity Reversal Using Presliding Friction Characteristics,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.11, Issue1, pp. 24-31, 2003.
-  Y. Suzuki, A. Matsubara, Y. Kakino, and K. Tsutsui, “A Stick Motion Compensation System with a Dynamic Model,” Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century, pp. 525-528, 2003.
-  R. Sato and M. Tsutsumi, “Modeling and Controller Tuning Techniques for Feed Drive Systems,” Proc. of the ASME, Dynamic Systems and Control Division, Part A, DSC74-1, pp. 669-679, 2005.
-  J. F. Cuttino, T. A. Dow, and B. F. Knight, “Analytical and Experimental Identification of Nonlinearities in a Single-Nut, Preloaded Ball Screw,” Trans. of the ASME, J. ofMechanical Design, Vol.119, pp. 15-19, 1997.
-  S. Fukada, S. Naruse, and T. Matsumoto, “Studies on Microscopic Behavior of Ball Screw (1st Report) – Fundamental Experiments on Quasi-statical Characteristics –,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.66, No.7, pp. 1070-1075, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  T. Tanaka, T. Oiwa, and J. Otsuka, “Study on Friction Model of Linear Ball Guideway for Precision Positioning,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.72, No.4, pp. 470-474, 2006. (in Japanese)
-  T. Tanaka, T. Oiwa and J. Otsuka, “Study on Friction Model of Linear Ball Guideway for Precision Positioning Control (2nd Report) – Simulation of Full-closed Loop Control Using Bristle Model –,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.73, No.4, pp. 465-469, 2007. (in Japanese)
-  S. Kaneko, R. Sato and M. Tsutsumi, “Mathematical Model of Linear Motor Stage with Non-Linear Friction Characteristics,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.2, No.4, pp. 675-684, 2008.
-  T. Tanaka, T. Oiwa and J. Otsuka, “Control of Precision Positioning Device Using Linear Rolling GuideWay,” Proc. of the 4th Int. Conf. on Positioning Technology, pp. 215-216, 2010.
-  E. Kondo, “High Efficiency and Accuracy of Die and Mold Machining by “MCC 2013 VG”,” Proc. of the 2011 Conference on Die and Mold Technology, pp. 216-217, 2011. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.