Practical and Intuitive Controllers for Precision Motion: AR-CM NCTF Control of Ball Screw Mechanism
Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 4259 Nagatsuta Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  S. Wakui, “Practical Control Technique for Industrial Apparatus,” Proc. of Regular Meeting of Technical Committee of Ultra-Precision Positioning, No.2008-4, pp. 1-12, 2009. (in Japanese)
-  T. Oiwa, M. Katsuki, M. Karita, W. Gao, S. Makinouchi, K. Sato, and Y. Oohashi, “Questionnaire Survey on Ultra-precision Positioning,” Proc. of ICPT2010, pp. 160-165, 2010.
-  K. Sato, J. Zheng, T. Tanaka, and A. Shimokohbe, “Micro/Macro Dynamic Characteristics ofMechanism with a Harmonic Speed Reducer and Precision Rotational Positioning Control Using Disturbance Observer,” JSME Int. J. Series C, Vol.43, No.2, pp. 318-325, 2000.
-  C. L. Chen, M. J. Jang, and K. C. Lin, “Modeling and High-Precision Control of a Ball-Screwdriven Stage,” Prec. Eng., Vol.28, No.4, pp. 483-495, 2004.
-  G. J. Maeda and K. Sato, “Practical Control Method for Ultra-Precision Positioning Using a Ballscrew Mechanism,” Prec. Eng., Vol.32, No.4, pp. 309-318, 2008.
-  K. Sato and G. J. Maeda, “Practical Ultraprecision Positioning of a Ball Screw Mechanism,” Int. J. of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 44-49 2008.
-  K. Sato and G. J.Maeda, “A Practical Control Method for Precision Motion – Improvement of NCTF Control Method for Continuous Motion Control,” Prec. Eng., Vol.33, No.2, pp. 175-186, 2009.
-  K. Sato and G. J.Maeda, “Fast Precision Positioning of a Ball Screw Mechanism Based on Practical NCTF Control,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.3, pp. 233-240, 2009.
-  S.-H. Chong, H. Hashimoto, and K. Sato, “Practical Motion Control with Acceleration Reference for Precision Motion – New NCTF Control and Its Application to Non-Contact Mechanism,” Prec. Eng., Vol.35, No.1, pp. 12-23, 2011.
-  S. Nakagawa, T. Yamaguchi, H. Numasato, H. Hosokawa, and H. Hirai, “Improving the Disturbance Resistance of Magnetic Disk Drives by Using Anti-Windup and Model Following Controls with Initial Value Compensation,” JSME Int. J. Series C, Vol.43, No.3, pp. 618-624, 2000.
-  Y. Altintas, K. Erkorkmaz, and W.-H. Zhu, “Sliding Mode Controller Design for High Speed Feed Drives,” Annals of CIRP, Vol.49, No.1, pp. 265-270, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.