Development of Shock-Wave-Powered Actuators for High Speed Positioning
Akira Kotani*, Toshiharu Tanaka*, and Atsushi Fujishiro**
*Department of Mechanical Engineering, Toyota National College of Technology, 2-1 Eisei-cho, Toyota, Aichi 471-8525, Japan
**Department of Energy Engineering and Science, Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya University, Furou-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 464-8603, Japan
-  K. Takayama (Ed.), “Shock Wave Handbook,” Springer-Verlag Tokyo, pp. 7-8, 1996. (in Japanese)
-  T. Suzuki, “An Introduction to Shock Wave Theory,” Shiseibunko, pp. 62-75, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  H. W. Liepmann and A. Roshko, “Elements of Gasdynamics,” Dover Publications, Inc., pp. 39-83, 2001.
-  Z. Han and X. Yin, “Shock Dynamics,” Kluwer Academic Publishers and Science Press, Dover Publications, pp. 1-18, 1993.
-  M. Kadotani, T. Kitagawa, S. Katto, T. Hirayama, T. Matsuoka, H. Yabe, and K. Sasaki, “Development of Pneumatic Servo Bearing Actuator for Nanometer Positioning,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.3, No.3, pp. 249-256, 2009.
-  T. Muto, “Drive and Control of Actuator,” Corona Publishing co., ltd, pp. 49-50, 2008. (in Japanese)
-  J. Wang, J. Pu, and P. Moore, “A Practical Control Strategy for Servo-Pneumatic Actuator Systems,” Control Engineering Practice, Vol.7, Issue 12, pp. 1483-1488, December 1999.
-  T. Oiwa, M. Katsuki, M. Karita, W. Gao, S. Makinouchi, K. Sato, and Y. Oohashi, “Questionnaire Survey on Ultra-precision Positioning,” Proc. of The Fourth Int. Conf. on Positioning Technology, pp. 160-165, 2010.
-  J. Yang, O. Onodera, and K. Takayama, “Design and Performance of Quick Opening Shock Tube Using Rubber Membrane for Weak Shock Wave Generation,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series B, Vol.60, No.570, pp. 473-478, 1994. (in Japanese)
-  A. Abe and K. Takayama, “Interaction of ShockWave with Array of Cylinders,” The Memoirs of the Institute of Fluid Science Tohoku University, Vol.10, pp. 109-129, 1999. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.