Flexible Process Planning Method for Milling
Eiji Morinaga*, Masayuki Yamada**, Hidefumi Wakamatsu*,
and Eiji Arai*
*Division of Materials & Manufacturing Science, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
**Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
-  L. Alting and H. Zhang, “Computer Aided Process Planning: the state-of-the-art survey,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.27, No.4, pp. 553-585, 1989.
-  H. B. Marri, A. Gunasekaran, and R. J. Grieve, “Computer-Aided Process Planning: A State of Art,” Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.14, No.4, pp. 261-268, 1998.
-  W. J. Zhang and S. Q. Xie, “Agent technology for collaborative process planning: a review,” Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.32, No.3-4, pp. 315-325, 2007.
-  K. Nakamoto, K. Shirase, H.Wakamatsu, A. Tsumaya, and E. Arai, “Automatic Production Planning System to Achieve Flexible Direct Machining,” JSME Int. J., Series C, Vol.47, No.1, pp. 136-143, 2004.
-  G. Han, H.Wakamatsu, A. Tsumaya, and E. Arai, “Flexible Process Planning System Considering Design Intentions and Disturbance in Production Process,” Proc. of the 5th Int. Conf. on Machine Automation, pp. 137-142, 2004.
-  G. Han,M. Koike, H. Wakamatsu, A. Tsumaya, E. Arai, andK. Shirase, “Flexible Process Planning System Considering Design Intentions and Disturbance in Production Process,” Mechatronics for Safety, Security and Dependability in a New Era, Elsevier, pp. 113-118, 2007.
-  E. Arai, H. Wakamatsu, and A. Tsumaya, “Flexible process planning system considering designers’ intentions and manufacturing conditions,” Proc. of the 18th Int. Conf. on Production Research (CD-ROM), 2005.
-  Y. Takeuchi, (Ed.) “Special Issue on Multiaxis Control and Multitasking Machine Tools,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.1, No.2, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.