Development of On-Machine Measurement System Utilizing Line Laser Displacement Sensor
Go Abe*, Masatoshi Aritoshi*, Tomoki Tomita*,
and Keiichi Shirase**
*Hyogo Prefectural Institute of Technology (HiTec), 3-1-12 Yukihira-cho, Suma, Kobe, Hyogo 654-0037, Japan
**Graduate School of Engineering, Kobe University, 1-1 Rokko-dai, Nada, Kobe, Hyogo 657-8501, Japan
-  G. Abe, M. Aritoshi, T. Tomita, and K. Shirase, “Machining Error Compensation Based on 3D Surface Model Modified by Measured Accuracy,” J. of Advanced Mechanical Design, Systems, and Manufacturing, Vol.2, No.4, pp. 792-799, 2008.
-  H. Nakagawa, T. Hirogaki, Y. Kaji, Y. Kita, and Y. Kakino, “Insitu Suitable Controlled Scan of Laser Stylus for Point Measuring of Free Surface,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.69, No.10, pp. 1423-1427, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  M. Yamada, F. Tanaka, and T. Kishinami, “5-Axis Control Machining by Shape Measurement on Machine Tool,” JSME annual meeting, Vol.3, pp. 547-548, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  R. G. Dorsch, G. Häusler, and J. M. Herrmann, “Laser triangulation: fundamental uncertainty in distance measurement,” Applied Optics, Vol.33, Issue 7, pp. 1306-1314, 1994.
-  W.-M. He, H. Sato, K. Umeda, K. Kobari, Y. Tani, N. Okuno, and M. Takahashi, “Measurement of the Flatness Accuracy for Si Substrate by Sequential-Two-Points Method,” The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, 69, pp. 1618-1625, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  S. Kiyono and W. Gao, “Profile measurement of machined surface with a new differential method, Precision Engineering,” Vol.16, Issue 3, pp. 212-218, 1994.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.