A Decision Support System for Capturing CNC Operator Knowledge
Wikan Sakarinto, Hiroshi Narazaki, and Keiichi Shirase
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kobe University, 1-1 Rokko-dai, Kobe, Hyogo 657-8501, Japan
-  N. Moran, “Knowledge is the key, whatever your sector,” The Financial Time Limited, UK, 1999.
-  Y. Koren, “Computer Control of Manufacturing Systems,” McGraw-Hill, New York, 1983.
-  W. Sakarinto, H. Narazaki, and K. Shirashe, “A Knowledge-based Product Model Data for Integrating CAM-CNC Operation,” Proc. of The 5th Int. Conf. on Leading Edge Manufacturing in 21st Century (LEM21 2009 Osaka-Japan), 2009.
-  W. Sakarinto, H. Narazaki, and K. Shirashe, “A Method for Capturing The Knowledge of CNC Operator for Integrating CAM-CNC Operation,” Proc. of 2010 Int. Symp. on Flexible Automation (2010 ISFA Tokyo-Japan), 2010.
-  W. Sakarinto, H. Narazaki, and K. Shirashe, “Decision Support System for CNC Machining Parameter Assessment on CNC Operator Knowledge Capturing System,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Mechatronics Technology (2010 ICMT Osaka-Japan), 2010.
-  W. Sakarinto, H. Narazaki, and K. Shirashe, “A Knowledge-based Model for Capturing and Managing the Knowledge of CNC Operators for Integrating CAM-CNC Operation,” Int. J. of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.3, May 2011.
-  H. Chtourou, W. Masmoudi, and A. Maalej, “An Expert System for Manufacturing Systems Machine Selection,” Expert System with Application, Vol.28, pp. 461-467, 2005.
-  L. Luong, J. He, K. Abhary, and L. Qiu, “A Decision Support System for Cellular Manufacturing System Design,” Computer & Industrial Engineering, Vol.42, pp. 457-470, 2002.
-  D. A. Guerra-Zubiaga and R. I. M. Young, “A Manufacturing Model to Enable Knowledge Maintenance in Decision Support Systems,” J. of Manufacturing Systems, Vol.25, No.2, 2006.
-  J. V. D. Bussche and A. Heuer, “Using SQL with Object Oriented database,” Information Systems, Vol.18, Issue 7, pp. 461-487, 1993.
-  J. A. Hoffer, M. B. Prescott, and F. R. McFadden, “Modern Database Management,” Pearson-Prentice Hall, 2005.
-  T. Rochim, “Klasifikasi, Proses, Gaya & Daya Pemesinan,” Penerbit ITB, 1993.
-  G. Schreiber, H. Akkermans, A. Anjewierden, R. D. Hoog, N. Shadbolt, W. V. D. Velde, and B. Wielinga, “Knowledge Engineering and Management: The CommonKADS Methodology,” A Bradford Book, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England, 2000.
-  A. Y. Al-Qomary and M. S. Jamil, “A New Approach of Clusteringbased Machine Learning Algorithm,” Knowledge-bases Systems, Vol.19, pp. 248-258, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.