Gait of Quadruped Robot Including Positioning Control Using Linear Visual Servoing
Yukinari Inoue* and Noriaki Maru**
*Noritsu Kouki Co. Ltd., 579-1 Umehara, Wakayama, Wakayama, Japan
**Faculty of Systems Engineering, Wakayama University, 930 Sakaedani, Wakayama, Wakayama 640-8510, Japan
-  L. E.Weiss, A. C. Sanderson, and C. P. Neuman, “Dynamic sensorbased control of robots with visual feedback,” IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, Vol.RA-3, No.5, pp. 404-417, 1987.
-  K. Hasimoto, T. Ebine, and H. Kimura, “Visual servoing with Hand-Eye manipulator – Optical Control Approach,” IEEE Trans. Robotics and Automation, Vol.12, No.5, pp. 766-774, 1996.
-  N. Maru, H. Kase, S. Yamada, and F. Miyazaki, “Manipulator control by visual servoing with the streo vision,” Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, Vol.3, pp. 1865-1870, 1993.
-  T. Mitsuda, N. Maru, K. Fujikawa, and F. Miyazaki, “Linear Approximation of the Inverse Kinematics by using a Binocular Visual space,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.14, No.8, pp. 1145-1151, 1996. (In Japanese)
-  T. Mitsuda, N. Maru, and F. Miyazaki, “Binocular visual servoing based on linear time-invariant mapping,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.11, No.5, pp. 429-443, 1997.
-  K. Namba and N. Maru, “3D Positioning Control by Linear Visual Servoing,” Int. J. of Artificial Life and Robotics, Vol. 7, pp. 28-31, 2003.
-  K. Okamoto, K. Yamaguchi, and N. Maru, “Following Control of Mobile Robot by Linear Visual Servoing,” J. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers C, pp. 1840-1847, 2006.
-  T. Miyashita, K. Hosoda, and M. Asada, “Reflective walk based on lifted leg control and vision-cued swaying control,” Proc. of 1998 BSMEE Int. Symposium on Climbing and Walking Robots (CLAWAR’98), pp. 349-354, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.