Drop-on-Demand Printer for Micro Ion-Selective Electrode Fabrication
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Chiang Mai University, 239 Huaykaew Rd., Suthep, Muang, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
-  A. Lewenstam, M. Maj-Zurawska, and A. Hulanicki, “Application of ion-selective electrodes in clinical analysis,” Electroanalysis, Vol.3, No.8, pp. 727-734, 2005.
-  R. De Marco, G. Clarke, and B. Pejcic, “Ion-Selective Electrode Potentiometry in Environmental Analysis,” Electroanalysis, Vol.19, No.19-20, pp. 1987-2001, 2007.
-  V. I. Adamchuk, E. D. Lund, B. Sethuramasamyraja, M. T. Morgan, A. Dobermann, and D. B.Marx, “Direct measurement of soil chemical properties on-the-go using ion-selective electrodes,” Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, Vol.48, No.3, pp. 272-294, 2005.
-  A. Uhlig, E. Lindner, C. Teutloff, U. Schnakenberg, and R. Hintsche, “Miniaturized Ion-Selective Chip Electrode for Sensor Application,” Analytical Chemistry, Vol.69, No.19, pp. 4032-4038, 1997.
-  L. Y. Heng, S. Alva, and M. Ahmad, “Ammonium ion sensor based on photocured and self-plasticising acrylic films for the analysis of sewage,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol.98, pp. 160-165, 2004.
-  L. H. Larsen, T. Kjaer, and N. P. Revsbech, “A Microscale NO3- Biosensor for Environmental Applications,” Analytical Chemistry, Vol.69, pp. 3527-3531, 1997.
-  R. Koncki, L. Tymecki, E. Zwierkowska, and S. Glab, “Screenprinted copper ion-selective electrode,” Fresenius J. Anal Chem, Vol.367, pp. 393-395, 2000.
-  C.-C. Chang, B. Saad, M. Surif, M. N. Ahmad, and A. Y. M. Shakaff, “Disposable e-tongue for the assessment of water quality in fish tanks,” Sensors, Vol.8, pp. 3665-3677, 2008.
-  J.-P. Veder, R. De Marco, G. Clarke, R. Chester, A. Nelson, K. Prince, E. Pretsch, and E Bakker, “Elimination of undesirable water layers in solid contact polymeric ion-selective electrodes,” Analytical Chemistry, Vol.80, No.17, pp. 6731-6740, 2008.
-  J. C. Carter, R. M. Alvis, S. B. Brown, K. C. Langry, T. S. Wilson, M. T. Mcbride, M. L. Myrick, W. R. Cox, M. E. Grove, and B. W. Colston, “Fabricating optical fiber imaging sensors using inkjet printing technology: A pH sensor proof-of-concept,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol.21, No.7, pp. 1359-1364, 2006.
-  C.-W. Lee, D.-H. Nam, Y.-S. Han, K.-C. Chung, and M.-S. Gong, “Humidity sensors fabricated with polyelectrolyte membrane using an ink-jet printing technique and their electrical properties,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol.109, No.2, pp. 334-340, 2005.
-  T.Wang, C. Cook, and B. Derby, “Fabrication of a Glucose Biosensor by Piezoelectric Inkjet Printing,” the 2009 Third Int. Conf. on Sensor Technologies and Applications, pp. 82-85, 2009.
-  T. Boland, X. Tao, B. J. Damon, B. Manley, P. Kesari, S. Jalota, and S. Bhaduri, “Drop-on-demand printing of cells and materials for designer tissue constructs,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, Vol.27, No.3, pp. 372-376, 2007.
-  R. E. Saunders, J. E. Gough, and B. Derby, “Delivery of human fibroblast cells by piezoelectric drop-on-demand inkjet printing,” Biomaterials, Vol.29, No.2, pp. 193-203, 2008.
-  V. G. Shah and D. B. Wallace, “Low-cost Solar Cell Fabrication by Drop-on-Demand Ink-jet Printing,” IMAPS 37th Annual Int. Symp. on Microelectronics, 2004.
-  V. G. Shah, D. J. Hayes, and D. B.Wallace, “Ink-Jet as Direct-Write Technology for Fuel Cell Packaging and Manufacturing,” K. Kuang and K. Easler (Eds.) “Fuel Cell Electronics Packaging,” Springer, 2007.
-  J. Sun, J. H. Ng, Y. H. Fuh, Y. S. Wong, H. T. Loh, and Q. Xu, “Comparison of micro-dispensing performance between micro-valve and piezoelectric printhead,” Microsystem Technologies, Vol.15, No.2, pp. 1437-1448, 2009.
-  E. R. Lee, “Microdrop Generation,” 1st (Ed.) CRC Press, 2002.
-  K. S. Kwon, “Methods for detecting air bubble in piezo inkjet dispensers,” Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol.153, No.1, pp. 50-56, 2009.
-  B.-D. Chan, K.-H. Hsieh, and S.-Y. Yang, “Fabrication of organic flexible electrodes using transfer stamping process,” Microelecronic Engineering, Vol.86, No.4-6, pp. 586-589, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.