Ink Droplet Position Compensation Based on Extended State Observer
Xiaoyang Zhao and Jin Huang
Key Laboratory of Electronic Equipment Structure Design (Xidian University), Ministry of Education, 2 South Taibai Road, Xi’an, China
-  S. C. Chen, Y. C. Ye, and W. L. Chen, “Control of Ink-Jet Firing for Bubble-Jet Printer,” Int. J. of Electronics, Vol.89, No.1, pp. 19-34, 2002.
-  H. Y. Lin, M. C. Lu, J. H. Horng, T. B. Yang, and S. C. Hsieh, “DC Servo Speed Control of an Inkjet Print Head Transport System Using a Phase-Locked Loop,” AMC ’96 MIE Proc., pp. 458-463, 1996.
-  L. Lee and H. Kenneth, “Circuitry for Correcting Dot Placement for Oscillating Carriage Ink Jet Printer,” U.S. Patent, No. 4524364, 1985.
-  J. Tanuma, K. Hayashi, S. Katakura, and H. Sakaino, “Method for Correcting Printing Alignment of a Serial DotMatrix Printer,” Euro Patent, No.0263688B1, 1991.
-  J. Q. Han, “The Extended State Observer of a Class of Uncertain Systems,” Control and Decision, Vol.10, No.1, pp. 85-88, 1995.
-  Y. H. Wang, Y. Yao, and K. M. Ma, “A New Type Extended State Observer for System with Measurement Noise,” Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Automation and Logistics, pp. 1745-1749, 2008.
-  D. Q. Li, D. Y. Xue, J. G. Cui, and X. H. Xu, “Novel Velocity and Acceleration Estimator,” J. of System Simulation, Vol.20, No.15, pp. 4132-4135, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.