Linear Visual Servoing-Based Control of the Position and Attitude of Omnidirectional Mobile Robots
Atsushi Ozato* and Noriaki Maru**
*Daikin Industries Ltd., 2-4-12 Nakazaki Nishi, Kita, Osaka City, Osaka, Japan
**Faculty of Systems Engineering, Wakayama University, 930 Sakaedani, Wakayama, Wakayama 640-8510, Japan
-  P. K. Allen, B. Yoshimi, and A. Timucenko, “Real-time visual servoing,” Proc. of IEEE ICRA, pp. 851-856, 1991.
-  A. J. Koivo and N. Houshangi, “Real-time vision feedback for sevoing robotic manipulator with self-tuning controller,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol.21, No.1, pp. 134-142, 1991.
-  L. E.Weiss, A. C. Sanderson, and C. P. Neuman, “Dynamic Sensor-Based Control of Robots with Visual Feedback,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics And Automation, RA-3(5), pp. 404-417, 1987.
-  W. Jang and Z. Bien, “Feature-based Visual Servoing of an Eye-In-Hand Robot with Improved Tracking Performance,” Proc. of IEEE ICRA, pp. 2254-2260, 1991.
-  T. Mitsuda, N. Maru, H. Fujikawa, and F. Miyazaki, “Visual servoing based on linear approximation of Inverse Kinematics,” J. of RSJ, Vol.14, No.5, pp. 743-750, 1996. (in Japanese)
-  K. Okamoto, K. Yamaguchi, and N. Maru, “Following Motion Control of the Mobile Robot by Linear Visual Servoing,” J. of JSME, 72-718, pp. 1840-1847, 2006. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.