Simulation-Based Analysis of Influence of Error on Super-Resolution Optical Inspection
Ryota Kudo*, Shin Usuki**, Satoru Takahashi*,
and Kiyoshi Takamasu*
*Department of Precision Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Hongo 7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
**Division of Global Research Leaders, Shizuoka University, Johoku 3-5-1, Naka-Ku, Hamamatsu 432-8561, Japan
-  “International Technology Roadmap for Semiconductors, Metrology (2008 update),” Semiconductor Industry Association.
-  M. A. Schulze, M. A. Hunt, E. Voelkl, J. D. Hickson, W. Usry, R. G. Smith, R. Bryant, and C. E. (Tommy) Thomas Jr., “Semiconductor wafer defect detection using digital holography,” Proc. SPIE’s Advanced Microelectronic Micromanufacturing, 27-28, February, 2003.
-  G.W.Mulholland and T. A. Germer, “Modeling, Measurement, and Standards for Wafer Inspection,” Proc. the Government Microcircuits Applications and Critical Technologies (GOMACTech) Conf., March 31 to April 3, 2003.
-  K.Watanabe, S.Maeda, T. Funakoshi, and Y. Miyazaki, “DUV Optical Wafer Inspection System for 65-nm Technology Node,” Hitachi Review, Vol.54, No.1, pp. 22-26, 2005.
-  V. Westphal and S. W. Hell, “Nanoscale Resolution in the Focal Plane of an Optical Microscope,” PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS, 94, 143903(2005), 1.
-  H. Nishioka, S. Takahashi, and K. Takamasu, “A Super-Resolution Microscopy with Standing Evanescent Light and Image Reconstruction Method,” Proc. of IMEKO World Congress, 12, TC2, 2006.
-  S. Usuki, H. Nishioka, S. Takahashi, and K. Takamasu, “Superresolution optical inspection for semiconductor defects using standing wave shift,” SPIE Int. Symposium on Optmechatronic Technologies 2005, pp. 60490C-1-60490C-11, 2005.
-  R. Kudo, S. Usuki, S. Takahashi, and K. Takamasu, “Fundamental verification for 2-dimensional super-resolution optical inspection for semiconductor defects by using standing wave illumination shift,” The XIX World Congress IMEKO 2009, TC2-354, 106-111, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.