Surface Shape Measurement for Small Lens Using Phase Shift Shearing Interferometer
Ryohei Hanayama and Katsuhiro Ishii
The Graduate School for the Creation of New Photonics Industries, 1955-1 Kurematsu, Nishi-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 431-1202, Japan
-  D. Malacara, “Optical Shop Testing,” John Wiley & Sons, New York, pp. 123-172, 1992.
-  M. Born and E.Wolf, “Principles of Optics,” Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, pp. 348-352, 1999.
-  H. Schreiber and J. Schwider, “Lateral shearing interferometer based on two Ronchi phase gratings in series,” Appl. Opt., Vol.36, pp. 5321-5324, 1997.
-  G. Paez, M. Strojnik, and G. G. Torales, “Vectorial shearing interferometer,” Appl. Opt., Vol.39, pp. 5172-5178, 2000.
-  F. M. Dickey and T. M. Harder, “Shearing plate optical alignment,” Opt. Eng., Vol.17, pp. 295-298, 1978.
-  T. Nomura, K. Kamiya, S. Okuda, H. Miyashiro, K. Yoshikawa, and H. Tashiro, “Shape measurements of mirror surfaces with a lateral-shearing interferometer during machine running,” Precis. Eng., Vol.22, pp. 185-189, 1998.
-  M. Servin, D. Malacara, and J. L.Marroquin, “Wave-front recovery from two orthogonal sheared interferograms,” Appl. Opt., Vol.35, pp. 4343-4348, 1996.
-  C. Elster and I. Weingartner, “Solution to the shearing problem,” Appl. Opt., Vol.38, pp. 5024-5031, 1999.
-  T. Yatagai and T. Kanou, “Aspherical surface testing with shearing interferometer using fringe scanning detection method,” Opt. Eng., Vol.23, pp. 357-360, 1984.
-  T. Nomura, S. Okuda, K. Kamiya, H. Tashiro, and K. Yoshikawa, “Improved Saunders Method for the Analysis of Lateral Shearing Interferograms,” Appl. Opt., Vol.41, pp. 1954-1961, 2002.
-  K. Matsuda, J. W. O’Byrne, C. J. R. Sheppard, S. Rehman, and T. Eiju, “Beam collimation in the presence of aberrations,” Opt. Commun., Vol.194, pp. 1-9, 2001.
-  M. V. R. K. Murty, “The use of a single plane parallel plates a lateral shearing interferometer with a visible gas laser source,” Appl. Opt., Vol.3, pp. 531-534, 1964.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.