Simulation of Laser Micromachining in Silica Glass with Absorbent Slurry
Ippei Kono, Naohiko Sugita, and Mamoru Mitsuishi
The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku Tokyo, Japan
-  K. Sugioka, “The Front of Laser Micromachining of Transparent Materials,” Proceedings of the 61th Laser Materials Processing Conference, pp. 62-68, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  W. Watanabe and K. Itoh, “Fabrication of micro-optical devices inside glass with femtosecond laser pulses,” Proceedings of the 57th Laser Materials Processing Conference, pp. 7-19, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  M. Mitsuishi, N. Sugita, I. Kono, and S. Warisawa, “Analysis of Laser Micromachining in Silica Glass with an Absorbent Slurry,” Annals of the International Institution for Production Engineering Research (CIRP Annals.), Vol.57/1, pp. 217-222, 2008.
-  Y. Kawaguchi, T. Sato, A. Narazaki, R. Kurosaki, and H. Niino, “Etching a Micro-Trench with a Maximum Aspect Ratio of 60 on Silica Glass by Laser-Induced Backside Wet Etching (LIBWE),” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Vol.44, No.5, pp. L176-L178, 2005.
-  S. Matsuyama, M. Kunieda, and Satsuta, “Influence of Physical Properties of Workpiece Material on Laser Piercing Difficulty,” Journal of Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.66, No.5, pp. 699-703, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yamada, Y. Odani, and T. Ueda, “Temperature and Absorptivity of Workpiece in CO2 Laser Processing,” Journal of Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.65, No.1, pp. 126-130, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  The Ceramic Society of Japan, “Handbook of Ceramic Engineering,” GIHODO SHUPPAN, p.454, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  The Editorial Committee for Fine Ceramics Handbook, “Handbook of Fine Ceramics,” GIHODO SHUPPAN, pp. 69-148, 1987 (in Japanese).
-  Japan Technology Transfer Association,“ Handbook of Rare Metal,” pp. 194-201, 1991 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.