Effect of Workpiece Location on Manipulability Measure in 5-Axis-Controlled Machine Tools
Department of Mechanical and Control Engineering, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Tobata, Kitakyushu, 804-8550 Fukuoka, Japan
-  G. Spur, F.-L. Krause, H. J. Germer, and R. Rieger, “NC Programming and Dynamic Simulation Based on Solid Models in CIM Strategy,” Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, Vol.4, No.3 & 4, pp. 471-481, 1988.
-  J.-P. Kruth, et al., “Optimization and Dynamic Adaptation of the Cutter Inclination during Five-Axis Milling of Sculptured Surfaces,” Annals of CIRP, 43/1/1994, pp. 443-446, 1994.
-  K. Morishige and Y. Takeuchi, “Tool Attitude Determination for Five-Axis Control Machining Based on Configuration Space –Consideration of Tool Shape and Safety First Machining Strategy–,” Jour. Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.66, No.7, pp. 1140-1144, 2000 (in Japanese).
-  A. Rangarajan and D. Dornfeld, “Efficient Tool Paths and Part Orientation for Face Milling,” Annals of CIRP, 53/1/2004, pp. 73-76, 2004.
-  B. Lauwers, J.-P. Kruth, et al., “Efficient NC-Programming of Multi-Axes Milling Machines through the Integration of Tool Path Generation and NC-Simulation,” Annals of CIRP, 49/1/2000, pp. 367-370, 2000.
-  B. Lauwers, G. Kiswanto, and J.-P. Kruth, “Development of a Fiveaxis Milling Tool Path Generation Algorithm Based on Faceted Models,” Annals of the CIRP, 52/1/2003, pp. 85-88, 2003.
-  Y. Mizugaki, K. Kikkawa. H. Terai, and M. Hao, “Theoretical Estimation of Machined Surface Profile Based on Cutting Edge Movement and Tool Orientation in Ball-nosed End Milling,” Annals of CIRP, 52/1/2003, pp. 49-52, 2003.
-  T. Yoshikawa, “Manipulability Measure of Robotic Mechanism,” International Journal of Robotic Research, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 3-9, 1984.
-  H. Terai, T. Asao, and Y. Mizugaki, “Geometric Simulation of Ball End Milling and Application for the Precise Machining,” Proc. of the 10th CIRP International Workshop on Modeling of Machining Operations, pp. 217-222, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.