High-Accuracy Machining of Thin-Walled Workpiece by Non-Rotational Tool-Analysis of Machining Accuracy Based on Deflection of Tool and Workpiece Using FEM-
Hiroyasu Iwabe*1, Hideaki Matsuhashi*1, Hayato Akutsu*2,
Tomoyuki Shioya*3, and Hitoshi Takao*4
*1Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University, Ikarashi 2-nocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, Japan
*2Isuzu Motor Ltd., 8 Tsuchidana, Fujisawa, Kanagawa, Japan
*3NSK Ltd., 78 Toriba-machi, Maebashi, Gunma, Japan
*4Panasonic Co. Ltd., 1-5 Sakuragaoka, 5-Chome, Kusatsu, Japan
-  H. Iwabe and H. Mitsuboshi, “Infruence of Eccentricity of Helical End Mill on Working Accuracy,” J. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.61, No.6, pp. 834-838, 1995.
-  H. Iwabe and T. Shimadsa, “Establishment of High-Accurate and High-Efficiency Machining Method for Scroll-Shape Workpiece with End Mill (1st Report, Proposal of High-Accurate and High-Efficiency Machining Method Based on Maximum Chip Area and Surface Roughness),” J. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.61, No.583, pp. 1184-1191, 1995.
-  M. Kohya, M. Shimada, H. Suzuki, Y. Takeuchi, and M. Sato, “Development of CAM System for Non-rotating Machining of Curved Surface,” J. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.62, No.600, pp. 3326-3332, 1996.
-  H. Fukuyama, “Study on High Accurate Machining of Thin Wall Cylinder Workpiece by Non Rotational Tool,” Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University Master Thesis, 2005.
-  N. Ikawa, “Diamond Tool and Workpiece (Conditions of Edge Sharpness, Smothness, Strength and Affinity),” Machine Tools ’84 1st Issue (Ultra Precision Machining),” Taigashuppan, pp. 119-127, 1984.
-  N. Nakamura, “Study on High Accurate Machining of Thin Wall Cylinder Workpiece by Non-Rotational Tool (Analysis based on Deflection of Tool and Workpiece using 3D-CAD,” Graduate School of Science and Technology, Niigata University Master Thesis, 2007.
-  H. Iwabe, T. Oseto, and T. Goto, “Improvement of Surface Roughness for End Milling using Cutting Edge with High-Accurate Flank Surface,” J. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.68, No.666, pp. 650-656, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.