Robot Vision Technology for Technologizing and Digitalization of Medical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Skills
Norihiro Koizumi*, Hiroyuki Tsukihara**, Shinichi Takamoto**, Hiroyuki Hashizume***, and Mamoru Mitsuishi*
*School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
**Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8655, Japan
***Kasaoka Daiichi Hospital, 1945 Yokoshima, Kasaoka, Okayama 714-0043, Japan
-  N. Koizumi, S. Warisawa, M. Nagoshi, H. Hashizume, and M. Mitsuishi,“Construction methodology for a remote ultrasound diagnostic system,” in IEEE Trans. on Robotics, Vol.25, No.3, pp. 522-538, 2009.
-  A. Knoll, et al., “The EndoPAR System for Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2004.
-  G. Zong, et al., “Visually Servoed Suturing for Robotic Micro Surgical Keratoplasty,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), TA1-11(3), 2006.
-  D. A. Duncan, Y. Yaacobi, E. P. Goldberg, et al., “Prevention of postoperative pericardial adhesions with hydrophilic polymer solutions,” J Surg Res, 45:44-9, 1988.
-  S. Hayashi, Y. Wada, H. Kitahara, and M. Owa, “Pericardial adhesion shown in echocardiographic subxiphoid view in a patient with postsurgical pericardial constriction,” Circulation, 106:1022-3, 2002.
-  N. F. Osman, E. R. McVeigh, and J. L. Prince, “Imaging heart motion using harmonic phase MRI,” IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 19:186-202, 2000.
-  G. Wolf-Heidegger and P. Kopf-Maier, “Wolf-Heidegger Color Atlas of Human Anatomy,” Karger, S. Inc , 2003.
-  http://web.sc.itc.keio.ac.jp/anatomy/anatomy/anatomy.html
-  L. Adams, J. M. Gilsbach, W. Krybus, D. Meyer-Ebrecht, R. Mosges, and G. Schlondorff, “CAS-a navigation support for surgery,” in 3D Imaging in Medicine, Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, pp. 411-423, 1990.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.