Nano-Mirror Surface Generation for Hardened Steel Using Ultra-Low Pressure Super-Finishing
Sachiko Ogawa1, Eiichi Aoyama2, Toshiki Hirogaki3, Yoshiaki Onchi4, and Kentarou Oku1
1Department of Engineering, Graduate School, Doshisha University, 1-3 Miyakodani, Tatara, Kyotanabe-shi, Kyoto 610-0321, Japan
2Faculty of Science and Engineering, Doshisha University, 1-3 Miyakodani, Tatara, Kyotanabe-shi, Kyoto 610-0321, Japan
3Faculty of Science and Engineering, Doshisha University, 1-3 Miyakodani, Tatara, Kyotanabe-shi, Kyoto 610-0321, Japan
4MIZUHO Co., Ltd., 82 Fukurojiri, Terada, Joyo-shi, Kyoto 610-0121, Japan
-  N. Matsumori, and Y. Onchi, “Advanced Superfinishing with CBN and Diamond Stones,” SME Technical Paper, 1993, MR93-333.
-  M.Matsui, “Superfinishing and its Mechanism”, Yokendo, 1965 (in Japanese).
-  N. Matsumori and A. Yamamoto, “Influence of Superfinishing Stone Specification on Critical Stone Pressure and Finishing Characteristics at the Pressure: Study on the Elevation of Finishing Ability of Superfinishing Stone (2nd Report),” Journal of the Japan Society of Precision Engineering, Vol.41, No.488, pp. 884-889, 1975 (in Japanese).
-  N. Matsumori and A. Yamamoto, “Critical Stone Pressure as a Characteristics Concerned with Finishing Ability in Superfinishing: Study on the Elevation of Finishing Ability of Super-finishing Stone (1st Report),” Journal of the Japan Society of Precision Engineering, Vol.40, No.477, pp. 852-857, 1974 (in Japanese).
-  E. Aoyama, T. Hirogaki, Y. Onchi, K. Yanagitani, and N. Kawabata,“The Research on Abrasive Grain Falling in the Super-finishing Process by CBN Stone,” Transaction of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineering C, Vol.68, No.667, pp. 980-986, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  E. Aoyama, Y. Onchi, T. Hirogaki, M. Okuda, A. Irie, “Study on Super-finishing by CBN Stone: Estimation of Cutting Performance Using Average Crossing Angle,” Transaction of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineering C, Vol.64, No.623, pp. 2747-2755, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  H. Okayama, and J.Wate, “The New Water Based Coolant’s Development Fitted for Sub-mirror Surface Finish Process in the Production,”Advances in Abrasive Technology III, pp. 263-270, 2000.
-  M. Buijs and K. Korpel Van Houten, “A Model for Lapping of Glass,” Journal of Material Science, Vol.28, pp. 3014-3020, 1993.
-  H. Nakagawa et al., “Honing Process on a Machining Center,” Proc. Int. Conf. on Advanced Manufacturing Systems and Manufacturing Automation, pp. 113-116, 2000.
-  Y. Onchi, N. Matsumori, N. Igawa, and S. Shimada, “Cutting Mechanism of Superfinishing by Fine CBN Stone,” Journal of the Japan Society of Precision Engineering, Vol.62, No.5, pp. 666-670, 1996.
-  M. Higuchi, T. Yamaguchi, N. Matsumori, and H. Ogura, “Geometric Modeling of Vitrified Superabrasive Stone Surface” (in Japanese), Transaction of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineering C, Vol.73, No.732, pp. 2381-2386, 2007.
-  H. Ogura and N. Matsumori, “New superfinishing stone with controlled pore structures,” Journal of the Japan Society for AbrasiveTechnology, Vol.48, No.7, pp. 362-366, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  K. Adachi et al., “Material Processing,” Asakurashoten, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Onchi, “Development of high-efficient CBN super-finishing stone,” Doctoral thesis in Osaka University, 1995 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Enomoto et al., “Tribology for films,” pp. 1-9, 1994.
-  Y. Yamamoto et al., “Tribology,” pp. 27-30, 1998.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.