Fast Precision Positioning of a Ball Screw Mechanism Based on Practical NCTF Control
Kaiji Sato and Guilherme Jorge Maeda
Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology
4259 Nagatsuta, Midori-ku, Yokohama 226-8502, Japan
-  K. Sato, “Trend of Precision Positioning Technology” Proc. of the COBEM2005, CD-ROM:COBEM2005-0542.pdf, 2005.
-  T. Oiwa and M. Katsuki, “Survey of Questionnaire on Ultra-precision Positioning” J. of JSPE, 74-10, pp. 1027-1032, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  Wahyudi, K. Sato, and A. Shimokohbe, “Characteristics of Practical Control for Point-To-Point (PTP) Positioning Systems Effect of Design Parameters and Actuator Saturation on Positioning Performance” Prec. Eng., 27-2, pp. 157-169, 2003.
-  K. Sato, K. Nakamoto, and A. Shimokohbe, “Practical Control of Precision Positioning Mechanism with Friction” Prec. Eng., 28-4, pp. 426-434, 2004.
-  G. J. Maeda and K. Sato, “Practical Control Method for Ultra-Precision Positioning Using a Ballscrew Mechanism” Prec. Eng., 32-4, pp. 309-318, 2008.
-  K. Sato and G. J. Maeda, “Practical Ultraprecision Positioning of a Ball Screw Mechanism” Int. Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, 9-2, pp. 44-49, 2008.
-  K. Sato and G. J. Maeda, “A practical control method for precision motion - Improvement of NCTF control method for continuous motion control” Proc. Eng., 33-2, pp. 175-186, 2009.
-  J. Ishikawa, T. Hattori, and M. Hashimoto, “High-Speed Positioning Control for Hard Disk Drives Based on Two-Degree-of-Freedom Control,” Trans. JSME Series C, 62(597), pp. 1848-1856, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nakagawa, T. Yamaguchi, H. Numasato, H. Hosokawa, and H. Hirai, “Improving the Disturbance Resistance of Magnetic Disk Drives by Using Anti-Windup and Model Following Controls with Initial Value Compensation” JSME Int. J. Series C, 43-3, pp. 618-624, 2000.
-  K. Yoshida, A. Furutani, and S. Futami, “State Space Trajectory Tracking Control for FAST Nanometer Positioning” Proc. of 7th IPES, pp. 202-211, 1993.
-  Wahyudi, “New practical control of PTP positioning systems” Doctor’s thesis, Tokyo Institute of Technology, March 2002.
-  R. C. Dorf and R. H. Bishop, “Modern Control Systems, 10th Edition,” Prentice Hall, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.