Path Planning and Control for Multiple AGVs Based on Improved Two-Stage Traffic Scheduling
Lou Peihuang, Wu Xing, and Wang Jiarong
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
29 YuDao Street, Nanjing, PR China
-  J. Barraquand, B. Langlois, and J. C. Latombe, “Numerical PotentialTechniques for Robot Path Planning,” IEEE Trans on Syst.,Man, and Cyb., Vol.22, No.2, pp. 224-241, 1992.
-  S. M. LaValle and S. A. Hutchinson, “Optimal Motion Planning forMultiple Mobile Robots having Independent Goals,” IEEE Trans.on Robotics and Automation, Vol.14, pp. 912-925, 1998.
-  R. Alami, F. Ingrand, and S. Qutub, “A Scheme for CoordinatingMulti-robot Planning Activities and Plans Execution,” Proc. of 13thEuropean Conference on AI, 1998.
-  S. Carpin and E. Pagello, “A Distributed Algorithm for Multi-robotMotion Planning,” Proc. of the fourth European Conference on AdvancedMobile Robotics, 2001.
-  S. P. Walker et al., “Free-Ranging AGV and Scheduling System,”R. H. Hollier (Ed.), London, U.K.: IFS Ltd., pp. 301-309, 1987.
-  C. W. Kim and J. M. A. Tanchoco, “Collision-free shortest bidirectionalAGV routing,” Int. J. Prod. Res., Vol.29, No.12, pp. 2377-2391, 1991.
-  J. Huang, U. S. Palekar, and S. G. Kapoor, “A labeling algorithm forthe navigation of automated guided vehicles,” Trans. ASMEJ. Eng.Ind., Vol.115, pp. 315-321, 1993.
-  J. H. Lee and B. H. Lee, “Real time traffic control scheme of multipleAGV systems for collision free minimum time motion: a routingtable approach,” IEEE Trans. on Syst., Man, and Cyb., 1998.
-  E. Roszkowska, “Undirected colored Petri net for modeling and supervisorycontrol of AGV systems,” Proc. of the 6th InternationalWorkshop on Discrete Event Systems, pp. 135-142, 2002.
-  L. Lin et al., “Network model and effective evolutionary approach for AGV dispatching in manufacturing system,” Journal of IntelligentManufacturing, Vol.17, No.4, pp. 465-477, 2006.
-  W. Chen, B. Li, and H. Sun et al., “Study on Fuzzy-optimal Controlof Vision Navigation for an AGV,” Journal of China Mechanical Engineering, Vol.17, No.24, pp. 2546-2550, 2006.
-  Z. Wang and Hong Yue et al., “Optimal Control of Wheeled Robot Trajectory Tracking,” Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 21-23, 2006.
-  D. Gu, H. Hu, and M. Brady, “Motion Predictive Control for Mobile Robots,” Journal of Scientific Instrument, Vol.21, No.2, pp. 155-158, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.