Quasi-Minimum Time Trajectory Planning Method of Robot Arm with Electromagnetic Attraction Hand Using Genetic Algorithm and Experiments
Yusuke Mutsuura*, Hiroyuki Kojima*, Yuuichi Takeuchi*, and Hiroki Saitou**
*Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Gunma University
1-5-1 Tenjincho, Kiryu, Gunma 376-8515, Japan
**Tokyo Rhythm Watch Corporation
1-299-12 Kitabukuromachi, Omiya, Saitama 330-9551, Japan
-  C. S. Lin, P. R. Chang, and J. Y. S. Luh, “Formulation and optimization of cubic polynomial joint trajectories for industrial robots,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol.AC-28, No.12, pp. 1066-1074, 1983.
-  B. Tondu and S. A. Bazaz, “The three-cubic method: an optimal online robot joint trajectory generator under velocity,” acceleration, and wandering constraints, The Int. Journal of Robotics Research, Vol.18, No.9, pp. 893-901, 1999.
-  T. Izumi, “Path Planning for Saving Energy of a Manipulator in PTP Motions,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.18, No.7, pp. 972-978, 2000.
-  D. Knjazew, “OmeGA (A component genetic algorithm for solving permutation and scheduling problems),” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002.
-  E. Shintaku, “Minimum energy trajectory for an underwater manipulator and its simple planning method by using genetic algorithm,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 115-138, 1999.
-  H. Kojima and T. Kibe, “Residual Vibration Reduction Control of a Two-Link Flexible Robot Arm Using Optimal Trajectory Planning based on Genetic Algorithm,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.19, No.7, pp. 905-912, 2001.
-  L. Tian and C. Collins, “An effective robot trajectory planning method using a genetic algorithm,” Mechatronics, Vol.14, pp. 455-470, 2004.
-  H. Kojima, Y. Hashimoto, Y. Kuwano, K. Abe, and H. Hosoya, “Trajectory Planning of Semiconductor Wafer Transfer Robot Arm Driven by stepping Motors Using Genetic Algorithm and Experiments,” Journal of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.25, No.5, pp. 102-110, 2007.
-  http://www.sanshin-kk.co.jp/products/unit/magfit.htm
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.