Creation of U-Shaped and Skewed Holes by Means of Electrical Discharge Machining Using an Improved Electrode Curved Motion Generator
Tohru Ishida and Yoshimi Takeuchi
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University
2-1 Yamadaoka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
-  H. Koresawa and H. Suzuki, “Autonomous arrangement of cooling channels layout in injection molding,” Proceedings of Annual Technical Conference '99 (ANTEC99), pp. 1073-1077, 1999.
-  M. Fukui and N. Kinoshita, “Developing a 'mole' electric discharge digging machining,” Annuals of the CIRP, Vol.38, No.1, pp. 203-206, 1989.
-  S. Ichiyasu, A. Takeuchi, K. Watanabe, A. Goto, and T. Magara, “Machining curved tunnels for coolant with mole EDM,” Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Die & Mould Technology,'' pp. 224-230, 1997.
-  T. Ishida and Y. Takeuchi, “Curved hole machining by means of electrical discharge phenomena and electrode feed mechanism,” Proceedings of 2000 Japan-USA Symposium on Flexible Automation (JUSFA2000), Vol.2, pp. 1283-1288, 2000.
-  T. Ishida and Y. Takeuchi, “L-Shaped curved hole creation by means of electrical discharge machining and an electrode curved motion generator,” International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.19, No.12, pp. 260-265, 2002.
-  T. Ishida and Y. Takeuchi, “Creation of curved holes with various curvature by means of electrical discharge machining and slider crank chains,” Proceedings of 38th CIRP International Seminar on Manufacturing Systems (CIRP-ISMS2005), CD-ROM Paper No.06007150, pp. 1-6, 2005.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.