Community-Centric System – Support of Human Ties –
Eri Sato-Shimokawara and Toru Yamaguchi
Faculty of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University
6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
-  A. T. Campbell, S. B. Eisenman, N. D. Lane, E. Miluzzo, R. A. Peterson, H. Lu, X. Zheng, M. Musolesi, K. Fodor, and G.-S. Ahn, “The rise of people-centric sensing,” IEEE Internet Computing, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 12-21, 2008.
-  Y. Kokubo, Y. Yamaguchi, E. Sato-Shimokawara, and T. Yamaguchi, “Influence of approaching patterns of telepresence robot for personal space,” 2015 Conf. on Technologies and Applications of Artificial Intelligence (TAAI 2015), pp. 221-226, 2015.
-  Y. Kokubo, E. Sato-Shimokawara, and T. Yamaguchi, “Relationship between personal space and the big five with telepresence robot,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), Vol.9835, pp. 257-265, 2016.
-  C. Chang, G. Ohbayashi, T. Yamaguchi, and E. Sato-Shimokawara, “Information presentation support of car robotics simulator system based on humatronics,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.15, No.3, pp. 389-395, 2011.
-  Y. Fujimoto, G. Obayashi, N. Sekine, and T. Yamaguchi, “Study of evaluation method for mental activities and application to intelligent power wheelchair,” Proc. of the SICE Annual Conf., pp. 1014-1015, 2010.
-  E. Tamura, Y. Yamashita, Y. Ho, E. Sato-Shimokawara, and T. Yamaguchi, “Robot control interface system using glasses-type wearable devices,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), Vol.9835, pp. 247-256, 2016.
-  E. Sato-Shimokawara, S. Nomura, Y. Shinoda, H. Lee, T. Takatani, K. Wada, and T. Yamaguchi, “A cloud based chat robot using dialogue histories for elderly people,” Proc. of IEEE Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, Vol.2015-November, pp. 206-210, 2015.
-  M. Narita, Y. Murakawa, C. Akiguchi, Y. Kato, and T. Yamaguchi, “Push communication for network robot services and rsi/rtm interoperability,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 1480-1485, 2009.
-  T. Yamaguchi, E. Sato-Shimokawara, A. Suzuki, Y. Fujimoto, and K. Ikehata, “Cloud based generating dialog and obtaining user log for communication robot,” The 30th Annual Conf. of the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 1I4-NFC-02b-5, 2016.
-  M. Narita, M. Shimamura, R. Hiura, and T Yamaguchi, “The specification of common platform for robot services through rsi’s activity,” J. of the Robot Society of Japan, Vol.26, No.7, pp. 785-793, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  R. Gomi, A. Suzuki, E. Sato-Shimokawara, and T. Yamaguchi, “Analysis of dialogue for acquiring personal characteristics toward co-occurrence matching,” 2015 Conf. on Technologies and Applications of Artificial Intelligence (TAAI 2015), pp. 206-212, 2015.
-  E. Sato-Shimokawara, R. Gomi, and T. Yamaguchi, “Simulation and analysis of matching method for co-occurrence and mutual assistance based on personal characteristics,” The 7th Int. Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Applications, SM_GS1_02, 2016.
-  R. Gomi, S. Iwasaki, E. Sato-Shimokawara, and T. Yamaguchi, “Matching of co-occurrence and mutual assistance by using personal characteristics from human-robot dialogue,” The Int. Conf. on Electrical Engineering, ID 90482, 2016.
-  K. Noda, T. Yamaguchi, and E. Sato-Shimokawara, “Telepresence system to encourage the proactive participation of the audience,” The Int. Conf. on Electrical Engineering, ID 90335, 2016.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.