Design of the Nonlinear Structure Adaptive Model Inversion Flight Control System
Hao Long*,** and Yi-Nung Chung**
*College of Automation, Beijing Union University
No.97 Beisihuan East Road, Chao Yang District, Beijing, China
**Department of Electrical Engineering, National Changhua University of Education
No.2, Shi-Da Road, Changhua, Taiwan
-  R.-G. Zhu and C.-J. Jiang, “Ect study on dynamic inversion control and simulation of supermaneuverable flight of the new generation fighter,” Acta Aeronauticaet Astronautica Sinica, Vol.24, pp. 242-245, 2003.
-  H. Kino and S. Kawamura, “Mechanism and Control of Parallel-wire Driven System,” J. of Robotics and Mechachonics, Vol.27, No.6, pp. 599-607, 2015.
-  J.-Q. Zhu and S.-F. Guo, “Neural net based adaptive reconfigurable control for a super maneuverable aircraft,” Acta Aeronautica Et Astronautica Sinica Press, Vol.24, pp. 246-250, 2003.
-  Z.-G. Xiong, X.-X. Sun, and M.-Q. Hu, “Active disturbances rejection control law design of aircraft super-maneuverable flight and simulations,” J. of system simulation, Vol.18, pp. 2222-2226, 2006.
-  H. Long, S.-J. Song, and H.-Q. Su, “The Study of Horizon Optimal Control for a Class of Affine Nonlinear System,” The 7th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Chongqing, China, pp. 2008-2995, June 2008.
-  K. Kurashiki, M. Aguilar, and S. Soontornvanichkit, “Visual Navigation of A Wheeled Mobile Robot Using Front Image In Semi-Structured Environment,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.27, No.4, pp. 392-400, 2015.
-  T.-F. Zhu, M. Li, and J.-H. Deng, “Nonlinear flight control system based on back stepping theory and supermaneuver,” Acta aeronautica et astronautica sinica press, Vol.26, pp. 430-433, 2005.
-  T.-F. Zhu, Z.-C. Liu, and Z.-X. Yao, “Based on synthesized nonlinear control method,” J. of system simulation, Vol.21. pp. 521-523, 2009.
-  S. Shujie, “The research of integrated vehicle management system,” Ph.D. thesis, Xi’an China, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2007.
-  T. Takubo, K. Kominami, K. Ohara, Y. Mae, and T. Arai, “Collision Avoidance Using Contact Information With Multiple Objects By Multi-leg Robot,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.28, No.1, pp. 17-30, 2016.
-  C. Ma and L. X. Wang, “Flying-wing aircraft control allocation,” 47th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Curran Associates, Florida, pp. 1-22, 2009.
-  L. A. Weitz, J. E. Hurtado, and A. J. Sinclair, “Decentralized cooperative-control design for multivehicle formations,” J. of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, Vol.31, No.4, pp. 970-979, 2008.
-  D. Li, N. Hovakimyan, and C. Cao, “Positive invariance set of L1 adaptive controller in the presence of input saturation,” AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conf., Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 7535, 2010.
-  W. Dong, “Robust formation control of multiple wheeled mobile robots,” J. of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, Vol.62, No.3, pp. 547-565, 2011.
-  D. J. Bennet and C. R. McInnes, “Autonomous three-dimensional formation flight for a swarm of unmanned aerial vehicles,” J. of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, Vol.34, No.6, pp. 1899-1908, 2011.
-  P. Lin and Y. Jia, “Distributed rotating formation control of multi-agent systems,” Systems and Control Letters, Vol.59, pp. 587-595, 2010.
-  Y.-X. Zhang and Y.-Z. Chen, “Average dwell-time condition for consensus of linear multi-agent systems with time-varying delay and switching directed communication topologies protocol,” Control and Decision, Vol.31, No.2, pp. 249-354, 2016.
-  D. J. R. Jose, P. C. J. Humberto, Z. Zamudio et al., “Comparison of Two Quadrotor Dynamic Models,” Latin America Trans. IEEE, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 531-537, 2014.
-  L. Garcí-Delgado, A. Dzul, V. Santibá’nez et al., “Quad-rotors Formation Based on Potential Functions with Obstacle Avoidance,” IET Control Theory & Applications, Vol.6, No.12, pp. 1787-1802, 2012.
-  A. C. Satici and H. Poonawala, “Spong M W. Robust Optimal Control of Quadrotor UAVs,” Access IEEE, Vol.1, pp. 79-93, 2013.
-  B. L. Chang, “A dynamic virtual structure formation control for fixed-wing UAVs,” 2011 9th IEEE Int. Conf. on Control and Automation, pp. 627-632, 2011.
-  D. Galzi and Y. Shtessel, “Unmanned rotorcraft tight formation flight control using sliding mode control driven by sliding mode disturbance observers,” AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conf. and Exhibit, 2008.