Achievement and Future Prospects of ICT Construction in Japan
College of Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University
Nozi-higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga 525-8577, Japan
-  K. Tateyama and N. Omae, “Precision Construction in Japan – Utilization of Information and Communication Technology –,” Manufacturing Engineering and Automation I, Vol.3, 2010.
-  “How can we attain 15% electricity saving in construction site?,” Nikkei Construction, No.522, pp. 41-44, Jun. 27, 2011.
-  K. Tateyama, “Achievement and Foresight of Intelligent Construction in Japan,” Proc. of the Int. Workshop on ICT-Geo Engineering, pp. 31-40, 2012.
-  Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, “A course for intelligent construction control of soil compaction in embankment construction with TS and GPS,” 2003.
-  K. Tateyama, “Assessment of Soil Compaction through Monitoring Vibratory Roller Behavior – Principle and Application –,” The J. of the Japan Geotechnical Society, Vol.48, No.7, pp. 1-4, 2000.
-  The Japan Geotechnical Society, “Technologies for Environmental Conservation in Construction,” Chapter 8, 2009.
-  S. Kitahara and K. Shuto, “Development and Introduction of Unmanned Intelligent Construction Systems,” Proc. of JCMA Symposium, 2007.
-  K. Chayama et al., “Technology of Unmanned Construction System in Japan,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.4, pp. 403-417, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.