A Discrete Adaptive Auction-Based Algorithm for Task Assignments of Multi-Robot Systems
Xuefeng Dai*, Zhifeng Yao**, and Yan Zhao***
*Center of Networks and Information, Qiqihar University
**School of Computer and Control Engineering, Qiqihar University
***School of Communication and Electronic Engineering, Qiqihar University, Wenhua Str.42, Qiqihar, Heilongjiang 161006, China
-  B. Yamauchi, “Decentralized coordination for multirobot exploration,” Robot. Auton. Syst., Vol.29, No.2-3, pp. 111-118, 1999.
-  W. Burgard, M. Moors, C. Stachniss, and F. E. Schneider, “Coordinated multi-robot exploration,” IEEE Trans. Robot, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 376-386, 2005.
-  M. B. Dias, R. Zlot, N. Kalra, and A. Stentz, “Market-based multirobot coordination: a survey and analysis,” Proc. IEEE, Vol.94, No.7, pp. 1257-1270, 2006.
-  M. Nanjanath and M. Gini, “Repeated auctions for robust task execution by a robot team,” Robot Auton Syst, Vol.58, No.7, pp. 900-909, 2010.
-  M. Elango, S. Nachiappan, and M. K. Tiwari, “Balancing task allocation in multi-robot systems using K-means clustering and auction based mechanisms,” Expert. Syst. Appl., Vol.38, No.6, pp. 6486-6491, 2011.
-  D. Puig, M. A. Garcia, and L. Wu, “A new global optimization strategy for coordinated multi-robot exploration: Development and comparative evaluation,” Robot. Auton. Syst., Vol.59, No.9, pp. 635-653, 2011.
-  A. Solanas and M. A. Garcia, “Coordinated multi-robot exploration through unsupervised clustering of unknown space,” Proc. of the 2004 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on intelligent robots and systems, Vol.1, pp 717-721, 2004.
-  K. M. Wurm, C. Stachniss, and W. Burgard, “Coordinated multirobot exploration using a segmentation of the environment,” Proc. of the 2008 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on intelligent robots and systems, pp 1160-1165, 2008.
-  E. G. Jones, M. B. Dias, and A. Stentz, “Time-extended multirobot coordination for domains with intra-path constraints,” Auton Robots, Vol.30, No.1, pp. 41-56, 2011.
-  K. Zhang, E. Collins, and D. Shi, “Centralized and distributed task allocation in multi-robot teams via a stochastic clustering auction,” ACM Trans. Auton. Adap. Sys., Vol.7, No.2, pp. 21:1-21:22, 2012.
-  P. Chand and D. A. Carnegie, “Mapping and exploration in a hierarchical heterogeneous multi-robot system using limited capability robots,” Robot Auton Syst, Vol.61, No.6, pp. 565-579, 2013.
-  H. L. Choi, L. Brunet, and J. P. How, “Consensus-based decentralized auctions for robust task allocation,” IEEE Trans Robot, Vol.25, No.4, pp. 912-926, 2009.
-  W. Sheng, Q. Yang, J. Tan, and N. Xi, “Distributed multi-robot coordination in area exploration,” Robot Auton Syst, Vol.54, No.12, pp. 945-955, 2006.
-  R. Simmons, D. Apfelbaum, W. Burgard, D. Fox, M. Moors, S. Thrun, and H. Younes, “Coordination for multi-robot exploration and mapping,” Proc. of the AAAI national conf. on artificial intelligence, Menlo Park, CA, 2000, pp. 852-858, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.