Three Tiered Self-Localization of Two Position Estimation Using Three Dimensional Environment Map and Gyro-Odometry
Chiba University, 1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba 263-8522, Japan
-  S. Yuta, M. Mizukawa, H. Hashimoto, H. Tashiro, and T. Okubo, “An Open Experiment of Mobile Robot Autonomous Navigation at the Pedestrian Streets in the City – Tsukuba Challenge –,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics and Automation, pp. 904-909, 2011.
-  Y. Morales, E. Takeuchi, A. Carballo, W. Tokunaga, H. Kuniyoshi, A. Aburadani, A. Hirosawa, Y. Nagasaka, Y. Suzuki, and T. Tsubouchi, “1Km Autonomous Robot Navigation on Outdoor Pedestrian Paths – Running The Tsukuba Challenge 2007 –,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 219-225, 2008.
-  H. Date and Y. Takita, “Real World Experiments of an Autonomous Mobile Robot in the Pedestrian Environment,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on Automation, Robotics and Applications, pp. 413-418, 2011.
-  J. Guivant, E. Nebot, and S. Baiker, “Autonomous Navigation and Map building Using Laser Range Sensors in Outdoor Applications,” J. of Robotic Systems, Vol.17, No.10, pp. 565-583, 2000.
-  Y. Hara, Y. Ono, T. Naka, H. Yamada, H. Kuniyoshi, A. Oshima, S. Ikeda, W. Tanaka, K. Oka, M. Matsubara, A. Amino, and S. Egawa, “Obtaining 3D Shapes with Pitch Roll Angled 2D SOKUIKI Sensors for Outdoor Autonomous Navigation,” SICE2009, pp. 70-73, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  T. Ishida, M. Sekiguchi, K. Okamura, K. Fukunaga, and A. Ohya, “The activity of FUJISOFT-Univ. of Tsukuba joint team towards the RWRC2009,” SICE2009, pp. 57-60, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  T. Yoshida, K. Irie, E. Koyanagi, and M. Tomono, “A Sensor Platform for Outdoor Navigation Using Gyro-assisted Odometry and Roundly-swinging 3D Laser Scanner,” IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1414-1420, 2010.
-  M. Hirai, T. Tomizawa, S. Muramatsu, M. Sato, S. Kudoh, and T. Suehiro, “Development of an Intelligent Mobility Scooter,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Mechatronics and Automation, pp. 46-52, 2012.
-  S. Thrun, W. Burgard, and D. Fox, “Probabilistic Robotics (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents),” The MIT Press, 2005.
-  E. Takeuchi, K. Ohno, and S. Tadokoro, “A robust localization method based on free space observation model,” Proc. of 2009 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 1A1-E20, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  E. Takeuchi, K. Ohno, and S. Tadokoro, “Robust Localization Method based on Free-space Observation Model using 3D-Map,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics, pp. 973-979, 2010.
-  S. Muramatsu, M. Hirai, M. Sato, Y. Ohtani, T. Tomizawa, S. Kudoh, and T. Suehiro, “Localization based on a 3D extended space observation model,” Proc. of 2012 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2A1-L07, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  T. Tomizawa, S. Muramatsu, M. Sato, M. Hirai, S. Kudoh, and T. Suehiro, “Development of Intelligent Senior-Car in Pedestrian Walkway,” Int. J. of the Robotics Society of Japan: Advanced Robotics, Vol.38, No.8, 2011.
-  T. Tomizawa, M. Satoshi, M. Hirai, M. Sato, S. Kudoh, and T. Suehiro, “A Robust Localization for Unknown Obstacle Based on the Gridmap Matching,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.30, No.3, pp. 48-54, 2012 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.