Pre-Driving Needless System for Autonomous Mobile Robots Navigation in Real World Robot Challenge 2013
Masanobu Saito, Kentaro Kiuchi, Shogo Shimizu,
Takayuki Yokota, Yusuke Fujino, Takato Saito,
and Yoji Kuroda
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Meiji University, 1-1-1 Higashimita, Tama-ku, Kawasaki 214-8571, Japan
-  S. Thrun, M. Montemerlo et al., “Stanley: The robot that won the DARPA Grand Challenge,” In The Proc. of the JFR, Vol.23, No.9, pp. 661-692, 2006.
-  C. Urmson, J. Anhalt et al., “Autonomous Driving in Urban Environments: Boss and the Urban Challenge,” In The Proc. of the JFR, Vol.25, No.8, pp. 425-466, 2008.
-  R. Triebel, P. Pfaff, and W. Burgard, “Multi-level surface maps for outdoor terrain mapping and loop closing,” In The Proc. of the IEEE/RSJ IROS, 2006.
-  S. Shimizu and Y. Kuroda, “High-Speed Registration of Point Clouds by using Dominant Planes,” In The Proc. of the 19th RSJ/JSME/SICE Robotics Symposia, 2014.
-  F. Neuhaus, D. Dillenberger, J. Pellenz, and D. Paulus, “Terrain drivability analysis in 3d laser range data for autonomous robot navigation in unstructured environments,” In The Proc. of the IEEE ETFA, 2009.
-  S. Koenig and M. Likhachev, “D*Lite,” In The Proc. of the AAAI, pp. 476-483, 2003.
-  D. Ferguson, T. M. Howard, and M. Likhachev, “Motion planning in urban environments,” In The Proc. of the JFR, Vol.25, pp. 939-960, 2008.
-  T.M. Howard and A. Kelly, “Optimal rough terrain trajectory generation for wheeled mobile robots,” In The Proc. of the IJRR, Vol.26, No.2, pp. 141-166, 2007.
-  T. Howard and C. Green, “State space sampling of feasible motions for high-performance mobile robot navigation in complex environments,” In The Proc. of the JFR, Vol.25, No.1, pp. 325-345, 2008.
-  C.-C. Chang and C.-J. Lin, “LIBSVM: a library for support vector machines,” ACM Trans. on Intelligent Systems and Technology, Vol.2 Issue 3, 2011.
-  M. Cummins and P. Newman, “FAB-MAP: Probabilistic localization and mapping in the space of appearance,” In The Proc. of the The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.27, No.6, pp. 647-665, 2008.
-  J. Sivic and A. Zisserman, “Video Google:A text retrieval approach to object matching in videos,” In The Proc. of the IEEE ICCV, Vol.2, pp. 1470-1477, 2003.
-  H. Bay et al. “SURF: Speeded Up Robust Features,” In The Proc. of the ECCV, Vol.13, pp. 404-417, 2006.
-  D. Arthur and S. Vassilvitskii, “k-means++: The advantages of careful seeding,” In The Proc. of the SODA07, pp. 1027-1035, 2007.
-  C. Chow and C. Liu, “Approximating discrete probability distributions with dependence trees,” In The Proc. of the IEEE TIT, Vol.14, No.3, pp. 462-467, 1968.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.