Development of the Autonomous Mobile Robot for Target-Searching in Urban Areas in the Tsukuba Challenge 2013
Junji Eguchi and Koichi Ozaki
Utsunomiya University, 7-1-2 Yoto, Utsunomiya-city, Tochigi 321-8585, Japan
-  S. Yuta, M. Mizukawa, and H. Hashimoto, “Tsukuba Challenge: The Purpose and Results,” J. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.49, No.9, pp. 572-578, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  M. Yokozuka, Y. Suzuki, T. Takei, N. Hashimoto, and O. Matsumoto, “Auxiliary Particle Filter Localization for Intelligent Wheelchair Systems in Urban Environments,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.22, No.6, pp. 758-765, 2010.
-  T. Tomizawa, S. Muramatsu, M. Sato, M. Hirai, S. Kudoh, and T. Suehiro, “Development of an Intelligent Senior-Car in a Pedestrian Walkway,” Advanced robotics, Vol.26, No.14, 2012.
-  H. Date and Y. Takita, “Real world experiments of an autonomous mobile robot in the pedestrian environment,” in: Proc. 5th Int. Conf. on Automation, Robotics and Applications, Wellington, New Zealand, pp. 413-418, 2011.
-  T. Yoshida, K. Irie, E.Koyanagi, and M. Tomono, “An Outdoor Navigation Platform with a 3D Scanner and Gyro-assisted Odometry,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.47, No.10, pp. 493-500, 2011.
-  K. Ohno, T. Tsubouchi, B. Shigematsu, and S. Yuta, “Differential GPS and odometry-based outdoor navigation of a mobile robot,” Advanced robotics, Vol.18, No.6, pp. 611-635, 2004.
-  Y.Morales, E. Takeuchi, and T. Tsubouchi, “Vehicle Localization in Outdoor Woodland Environment with sensor fault detection,” Proc. of the ICRA 2008, pp. 449-454, 2008.
-  M.Montemerlo, S. Thrun, D. Koller, and B.Wegbreit, “FastSLAM: A factored solution to simultaneous mapping and localization,” Proc. National Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2002.
-  J. Eguchi and K. Ozaki, “Development of Making Method of Occupancy Grid Map for Localization by Combination with DGPS and Scan Matching,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.25, No.3, 2013.
-  S. Thrun, W. Burgard, and D. Fox, “Probabilistic Robotics,” The MIT Press, 2005.
-  T. Suzuki et al., “The Possibility of the Precise Positioning andMultipath Error Mitigation in the Real-time,” The 2004 Int. Symposium on GNSS/GPS, 2004.
-  E. Takeuchi, M. Yamazaki, K. Ohno, and S. Tadokoro, “GPS Measurement Model with Satellite Visibility using 3D Map for Particle Filter,” 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO2011), 2011.
-  J. Eguchi and K. Ozaki, “Development of Occupancy Grid Map Making Method Based on DGPS Measurement Data Extracted by Accuracy Evaluation,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.78, No.794, pp. 3459-3468, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  K. Irie, T. Yoshida, E. Koyanagi, and M. Tomono, “A Localization Method Using Gyro-assisted Odometry and 3D Laser Scanner Considering Gyro Drift Error,” 2010 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 1A1-E01, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  A.Watanabe, S. Bando, K. Shinada, and S. Yuta, “Road-Following-Based Navigation in Park and Street with Finding Intersection and Orientation Detection,” J. of Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.30, No.3, pp. 271-279, 2012 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.