Person Detection Method Based on Color Layout in Real World Robot Challenge 2013
Kenji Yamauchi, Naoki Akai, Ryutaro Unai,
Kazumichi Inoue, and Koichi Ozaki
Utsunomiya University, 7-1-2 Yoto, Utsunomiya-City, Tochigi 321-8585, Japan
-  T. Mita et al., “Discriminative Feature Co-occurrence Selection for Object Detection,” IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.30, No.7, pp. 1257-1269, 2008.
-  S. Lazebnik et al., “Beyond Bags of Features: Spatial Pyramid Matching for Recognizing Natural Scene Categories,” IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition, pp. 2169-2178, 2006.
-  K. Ozaki et al., “Development of Strawberry Picking Robot – Picking for High Quality Strawberries without a Touch of their Skins –,” JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 1A1-A21, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  K. Klasing et al., “A Clustering Method for Efficient Segmentation of 3D Laser Data,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 4043-4048, 2008.
-  A. Carballo et al., “Laser Reflection Intensity and Multi-Layered Laser Range Finders for People Detection,” IEEE Int. Symp. on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 379-384, 2010.
-  J. Wright et al., “Robust Face Recognition via Sparse Representation,” IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol.31, No.2, pp. 210-227, 2009.
-  N. Dalal et al., “Histograms of Oriented Gradients for Human Detection,” IEEE Computer Society Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Vol.1, pp. 886-893, 2005.
-  J. Han et al., “Enhanced Computer Vision with Microsoft Kinect Sensor: A Review,” IEEE Trans. on Cybernetics, Vol.43, No.5, pp. 1318-1334, 2013.
-  M. Bertozzi et al., “Pedestrian detection in infrared images,” Proc. of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, pp. 662-667, 2003.
-  C. Garcia et al., “Face detection using quantized skin color regions merging and wavelet packet analysis,” IEEE Trans. on Multimedia, Vol.1, No.3, pp. 264-277, 1999.
-  N. Akai et al., “Autonomous Navigation Based on Magnetic and Geometric Landmarks on Environmental Structure in Real World,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.26, No.2, 2014 (in press).
Supporting Online Materials:[a] CIE 1931 Chromaticity Diagram Map.
[Accessed January 20, 2014]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.