Identification Method of Sensor Directions and Sensitivities in Multi-Axis Accelerometer (Actual Measurement of Direction Tensor and Sensitivity Tensor)
Hitoshi Kimura*, Masashi Nakamura*, Norio Inou*,
Masayuki Matsudaira**, and Minoru Yoshida**
*Department of Mechanical and Control Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology, 2-12-1 Ookayama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-8552, Japan
**Hakusan Corporation, J Tower, 1-1 Nikko-cho, Fuchu City, Tokyo 183-0044, Japan
-  ISO 16063-1, “Methods for the calibration of vibration and shock transducers Part1: Basic concepts,” 1998.
-  ISO 5347, “Methods for the calibration of vibration and shock pickups,” 1993.
-  A. Umeda, M. Onoe, K. Sakata, T. Fukushima, K. Kanari, and T. Kobayashi, “Calibration of Three-axis Accelerometers as a Three-Dimensional Accelerometer Using a Three-Dimensional Vibration Generator and Laser Interferometers: Proposal of the New Technique from the Viewpoint that the Acceleration is a Vector Quantity,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers C, Vol.70, No.697, pp. 38-45, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  K. Ohwada, “International Standardization of Sensors and Micromachines,” Trans. of the Institute of Electrical Engineering of Japan, Vol.124, No.7, pp. 238-241, 2004 (in Japanese).
-  M. Nakamura, T. Atsumi, H. Kimura, N. Inou, M. Matsudaira, and M. Yoshida, “Development of Sensor Calibration System for Low-Frequency Quakes,” Proc. of The 13th Japan Earthquake Engineering Symposium, No.569, GO16-Fri-PM-9, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  H. Kimura, M. Nakamura, N. Inou, M. Matsudaira, andM. Yoshida, “Examination System for Accelerometer with Parallel Link Mechanism Displacement Calculation by Integrated Acceleration and Individual Correction of Accelerometers,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers C, Vol.78, No.785, pp. 27-34, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Hayashi, H. Katukura, T. Watanabe, S. Kataoka, H. Yokota, and T. Tanaka, “Reliability of Integrated Displacements from Accelerograms by Digital Accelerographs,” J. of Structural and Construction Eng., No.419, pp. 57-66, 1991 (in Japanese).
-  H.Matsumoto, J. Akane, K. Kusunoki, and A. Tasai, “Development of real-time residual seismic capacity evaluation system: No.4 Outline of the study on the accuracy of performance curve from accelerometers,” Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting Architectural Institute of Japan, pp. 25-26, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Oosaki, “Chapter 7: Response Spectrum,” Introduction to Spectral Analysis for Earthquake Motion, Kashima Publishing, pp. 129-151, 1994 (in Japanese).
-  F. Facchinei and C. Kanzow, “A nonsmooth inexact Newton method for the solution of large-scale nonlinear complementarity problems,” Mathematical Programming, Vol.76, pp. 493-512, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.