Kinetic Energy Maximization on Elastic Joint Robots Based on Feedback Excitation Control and Excitation Limit Hypersurface
Takatoshi Hondo and Ikuo Mizuuchi
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 2-24-16 Naka-cho, Koganei, Tokyo 184-8588, Japan
-  R. M. Alexander and H. C. Bennet-Clark, “Storage of elastic strain energy in muscle and other tissues,” Nature, Vol.265, pp. 114-117, 1977.
-  P. V. Komi, “Stretch–Shortening Cycle: a Powerful Model to Study Normal and Fatigued Muscle,” J. of Biomechanics, Vol.3, No.10, pp. 1197-1206, 2000.
-  T. Hondo and I. Mizuuchi, “Analysis of the 1-Joint Spring-Motor Coupling System and Optimization Criteria Focusing on the Velocity Increasing Effect,” In Proc. of the 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 1412-1418, 2011.
-  G. A. Pratt and M. M. Williamson, “Series Elastic Actuators,” In Proc. of the 1995 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 399-406, 1995.
-  N. Hogan, “Adaptive Control of Mechanical Impedance by Coactivation of Antagonist Muscles,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, AC-29, Vol.8, pp. 681-690, 1984.
-  I. Mizuuchi, Y. Nakanishi, Y. Sodeyama, Y. Namiki, T. Nishino, N. Muramatsu, J. Urata, K. Hongo, T. Yoshikai, and M. Inaba, “An advanced musculoskeletal humanoid Kojiro,” In 2007 7th IEEERAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robots, pp. 294-299, Vol.29, Dec. 1, 2007.
-  R. Niiyama, K. Kakitani, and Y. Kuniyoshi, “Learning to Jump with aMusculoskeletal Robot using a Sparse Coding of Activation,” In Proc. of the IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation 2009 Workshop on Approaches to Sensorimotor Learning on Humanoid Robots, pp. 30-31, Kobe, Japan, May 2009.
-  H. G. Marques, M. Jäntsch, S. Wittmeier, O. Holland, C. Alessandro, A. D. a. Max Lungarella, and R. Knight, “ECCE1: the first of a series of anthropomimetic musculoskeletal upper torsos,” In Proc. of the 2010 IEEE-RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robot, pp. 391-396, 2010.
-  M. H. Raibert, H. B. Brown Jr., and M. Chepponis, “Experiments in Balance with a 3D One-Legged Hopping Machine,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.3, pp. 75-92, 2012.
-  S. Haddadin, T. Laue, U. Frese, S. Wolf, A. Albu-Schäffer, and G. Hirzinger, “Kick it with Elasticity: Safety and Performance in Human-Robot Soccer,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems (RAS): Special Issue on Humanoid Soccer Robots, Vol.57, No.8, pp. 761-775, 2009.
-  O. Eiberger, S. Haddadin, M. Weis, A. Albu-Schäffer, and G. Hirzinger, “On Joint Design with Intrinsic Variable Compliance: Derivation of the DLR QA–Joint,” In Proc. of the 2010 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 1687-1694, 2010.
-  F. Petit, M. Chalon, W. Friedl, M. Grebenstein, A. Albu-Schäffer, and G. Hirzinger, “Bidirectional Antagonistic Variable Stiffness Actuation: Analysis, Design & Implementation,” In Proc. of the 2010 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 4189-4196, 2010.
-  S. Haddadin, M. Weis, S. Wolf, and A. Albu-Schäffer, “Optimal Control for Maximizing Link Velocity of Robotic Variable Stiffness Joints,” In Proc. of the Int. Federation of Automatic Control, pp. 6863-6871, 2011.
-  D. Braun, M. Howard, and S. Vijayakumar, “Optimal variable stiffness control: formulation and application to explosive movement tasks,” Autonomous Robots, Vol.33, pp. 237-253, 2012.
-  J. Nakanishi and S. Vijayakumar, “Exploiting Passive Dynamics with Variable Stiffness Actuation in Robot Brachiation,” In Proc. of the 2012 Robotics: Science and Systems Conf., 2012.
-  M. Uemura, K. Kanaoka, and S. Kawamura, “A New Control Method Utilizing Stiffness Adjustment of Mechanical Elastic Elements for Serial Link Systems,” In Proc. of the 2007 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 1437-1442, 2007.
-  M. Uemura, K. Kimura, and S. Kawamura, “Generation of Energy Saving Motion for Biped Walking Robot through Resonance-based Control Method,” In Proc. of the 2009 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2928-2933, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2013 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.