Smart Home Network System Integration with RT Middleware for Embedded Controller
Kenichi Ohara, Tamio Tanikawa, Mitsuhiro Toyoda,
Hiroyuki Nakamoto, Masato Iijima, Yoshimasa Endo,
Toru Takahashi, Takeshi Sakamoto, Tetsuo Kotoku,
Kohtaro Ohba, and Tatsuo Arai
Osaka University, 1-3 Machikaneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-8531, Japan
-  J. H. Lee and H. Hashimoto, “Intelligent Space – concepts and contents –,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 265-280, 2002.
-  T. Sato, T. Harada, and T. Mori, “Environment-type robot system “Robotic Room” featured by behavior media, behavior contents, and behavior adaptation,” IEEE/ASME Trans. on Mechatronics, Vol.9, No.3, pp. 529-534, 2004.
-  K. Ohara, K. Ohba, B. K. Kim, T. Tanikawa, S.Hirai, andK. Tanie, “Ubiquitous Robotics with Ubiquitous Functions Activate Module,” Proc. of Second Int. Workshop on Networked Sensing Systems, pp. 97-102, 2005.
-  S. Sugano and Y. Shirai, “Robot Design and Environment Design – Waseda Robot House Project –,” Proc. of SICE-ICASE2006, pp. 31-34, 2006.
-  K. Cory et al., “The Aware Home: A Living Laboratory for Ubiquitous Computing Research,” Proc. of the Second Int. Workshop on Cooperative Buildings, pp. 191-198, 1999.
-  S. Matsumoto, “Echonet: A Home Network Standard,” IEEE Pervasive Computing, Vol.9, No.3, pp. 88-92, 2010.
-  N. Ando, T. Suehiro, K. Kitagaki, T. Kotoku, and W. K. Yoon, “RTmiddleware: Distributed component middleware for rt (robot technology),” Proc. of 2005 IEEE/RSJ Int. Conf. on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp.3555-3560, 2005.
-  N. Ando, K. Ohara, T. Suzuki, and K. Ohba, “RTC-Lite: Lightweight RT-Component for Distributed Embedded Systems,” SICE J. of Control, Measurement, and System Integration (SICE JCMSI), Vol.2, No.6, pp. 328-333, 2009.
-  Y. Ishiguro, M. Tanaka, M. Mizukawa, T. Yoshimi, and Y. Ando, “Design of the Redundant RTC-CANopen Component,” Proc. of SICE Annual Conf. 2010, pp. 2812-2817, 2010.
Supporting Online Materials:[a] Documents Associated with Robotic Technology Component (RTC), Version 1.0.
-  [b] Sec Robot Cite (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.