Development of 3D Scanning System Using Automatic Guiding Total Station
Ken Endou*, Takafumi Ikenoya*, and Ryo Kurazume**
*Institute of Technology, Tokyu Construction Co., Ltd., 3062-1 Tana, Chuo-ku, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 252-0244, Japan
**Kyushu University, 744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
-  M. Shiozaki, F. Ando, and T. Okamoto, “Application example of 3D laser scanner to tunnel construction management,” J. of Japan Construction Machinary and Construction Association, No.737, 2007.
-  H. Nakano, “Measurement of tunnel shape by 3D laser scanner,” Technical report of Shikoku, Vol.10, No.20, 2011.
-  F. Lemy, S. Yong, and T. Schulz, “A case study of monitoring tunnel wall displacement using laser scanning technology,” The 10th IAEG International Congress, IAEG2006, 2006.
-  J. B. Decker and J. E. Dove, “Laser Scanning Techniques in Devil’s Slide Tunnels,” F. Tononm (Ed.), Laser and Photogrammetric Methods for Rock Tunnel Characterization Worlshop, 42nd US Rock Mechanics Symposium, 2008.
-  D.-J. Seo, J. C. Lee, Y.-D. Lee, Y.-H. Lee, and D.-Y. Mun, “Development of Cross Section Management System in Tunnel Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning Technique,” The 21st ISPRS Congress: Silk Road for Information from Imagery, 2008.
-  K. Ishikawa, Y. Amano, T. Hashizume, J. Takiguchi, and N. Kajiwara, “A Mobile Mapping System for Precise Road Line Localization Using a Single Camera and 3D Road Model,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.2, 2007.
-  K. Ishikawa, J. Takiguchi, Y. Amano, T. Hashizume, and T. Fujishima, “Tunnel Cross-Section Measurement System Using a Mobile Mapping System,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.2, 2009.
-  T. Ikenoya, K. Endou, R. Kurazume, and Y. Koga, “Measurement of tunnel shape by 3D measurement system,” Japan Society of Civil Engineering 2011 Annual Meeting, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.