High Accuracy Position Marking System Applying Mobile Robot in Construction Site
Fumihiro Inoue and Eri Ohmoto
Technical Research Institute, Obayashi Corporation, 4-640 Shimokiyoto, Kiyose-shi, Tokyo 204-8558, Japan
-  H. Kirschner and W. Stempfhuber, “The Kinematics Potential of Modern Tracking Total Stations,” Proc. of 1st Int. Conf. onMachine Control & Guidance 2008, pp. 51-60, 2008.
-  T. Kivimaki and R. Heikkila, “Integrating 5D Product Modeling to On-site 3D Surveying of Bridge,” Proc. of 23th Int. Symp. on Automation and Robotics in Construction, pp. 445-450, 2006.
-  D. M. Hayes, I. R. Sparks, and J. V. Cranenbroeck, “Core Wall Survey Control System for High Rise Buildings,” Proc. of 23th Int. Cong. on IFG in Munich Germany, TS78-1, 2006.
-  T. Ogasawara, K. Kobayashi, and T. Fujishima, “Construction Management Using Position Measuring Technology of Construction Equipment in Paving Work,” Proc. of 23th Int. Symp. on Automation and Robotics in Construction, pp. 580-585, 2006.
-  H. Tamura, T. Sasaki, H. Hashimoto, and F. Inoue, “Shape Based Position Measurement Method Using Laser Range Finders,” Proc. of Int. Conf. on URAI, pp. 570-574, 2009.
-  F. Inoue, E. Ohmoto, and S. Doi, “Development of High Accuracy Position Marking System Applying Mark Robot in Construction Site,” Proc. of 50th SICE Annual Conf. 2011, Tokyo, Japan, pp. 2413-2417, 2011.
-  K. Nakano, M. Sasaki, A. Suzuki, and T. Kanzaki, “The Threedimensional Marking Robot for Tunnel Driving,” Proc. of 9th Int. Symp. on Automation and Robotics in Construction, pp. 645-650, 1992.
-  S. Sakamoto, H. Kishimoto, K. Tanaka, and Y. Maeda, “3DMeasuring and marking System for Building Equipment,” Proc.of 26th Int. Symp. on Automation and Robotics in Construction, pp. 114-123, 2009.
-  K. Tanaka, M. Kajitani, C. Kanamori, and, Y. Abe, “Development of a Construction Robot for Marking on Ceiling Boards,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.9, No.4, pp. 293-298, 1997.
-  F. Inoue, T. Sasaki, Xiangqi, H. Xiangqi, and H. Hashimoto, “Development of Position Measurement System for Construction Pile Using Laser Range,” Proc. of 28th Int. Symp. on ISARC 2011, Seoul, Korea, pp. 794-800, 2011.
-  F. Inoue, T. Sasaki, H. Xiangqi, and H. Hashimoto, “A Study on Position Measurement System Using Laser Range Finder and Its Application for Construction Work,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.24, No.1, pp. 226-234, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.