Applicability of Hand-Guided Robot for Assembly-Line Work
Yu Ogura, Masakazu Fujii, Kazuyuki Nishijima,
Hiroki Murakami, and Mitsuharu Sonehara
IHI Corporation, 1 Shin-Nakahara-cho, Isogo-ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa 235-8501, Japan
-  H. Konosu, I. Araki, and Y. Yamada, “Practical Development of Skill-Assist,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.22, No.4, pp. 508-514, 2004.
-  Y. Yamada, H. Konosu, T. Morizono, and Y. Umetani, “Proposal of Skill-Assist: A System of Assisting Human Workers by Reflecting Their Skills in Positioning Tasks,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. 11-16, 1999.
-  Y. Ogura, S. Emoto,M. Fujii, H.Murakami, and M. Sonehara, “Operation guidance for industrial robot having hand guiding equipment,” Proc. 2009 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 1A2-D15, 2009.
-  M. Fujii, D. Shiokata, H.Murakami, and M. Sonehara, “Proposal of Safety System for Human and Industrial Robot Collaborative Working,” Proc. 2008 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2A1-A21, 2008.
-  International Organization for Standardization, “ISO 10218-1: 2006 Robots for industrial environments – Safety requirements – Part 1: Robot,” 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.