Image Information Added Map Making Interface for Compensating Image Resolution
Shinya Kawakami*, Tomohito Takubo**, Kenichi Ohara*,
Yasushi Mae*, and Tatsuo Arai*
*Osaka University, 1-3 Machikaneyama-cho, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-8531, Japan
**Osaka City University, 3-3-138 Sugimoto, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka 558-8585, Japan
-  C. Fruh and A. Zakhor, “3D Model Generation for Cities Using Aerial Photographs and Ground Level Laser Scans,” Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 31-38, 2001.
-  O. Pizarro, R. Eustice, and H. Singh, “Large Area 3D Reconstructions from Underwater Surveys,” OCEANS ’04, MTTS/IEEE TECHNO-OCEAN ’04, Vol.2, pp. 678-687, 2004.
-  P. Biber, H. Andreasson, T. Duckett, and A. Schilling, “3D Modeling of Indoor Environments by a Mobile Robot with a Laser Scanner and Panoramic Camera,” Intelligent Robots and Systems, Vol.4, pp. 3430-3435, 2004.
-  R. Triebel, P. Pfaff, and W. Burgard, “Multi-Level Surface Maps for Outdoor Terrain Mapping and Loop Closing,” Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2276-2282, 2006.
-  P. Newman, M. Chandran-Ramesh, D. Cole, M. Cummins, A. Harrison, I. Posner, and D. Schroeter, “Describing, Navigating and Recognising Urban Spaces – Building An End-to-End SLAM System,” Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, Vol.66, pp. 237-253, 2011.
-  R. Zask and M. Dailey, “Rapid 3D Visualization of Indoor Scenes Using 3D Occupancy Grid Isosurfaces,” Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Vol.2, pp. 672-675, 2009.
-  M. Blosch, S. Weiss, D. Scaramuzza, and R. Siegwart, “Vision Based MAV Navigation in Unknown and Unstructured Environments,” Robotics and Automation, pp. 21-28, 2010.
-  S. Kawakami, T. Takubo, K. Ohara, Y. Mae, and T. Arai, “Adding Image Information Corresponding to the Shape of the Objects’Surfaces on Environmental Maps,” Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence, pp. 142-147, 2011.
-  K. Ohno, T. Nomura, and S. Tadokoro, “Real-Time Robot Trajectory Estimation and 3D Map Construction using 3D Camera,” Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 5279-5285, 2006.
-  K. Yoshida, K. Nagatani, and T. Matsuzawa, “Sensing Point Planning for 3-dimensional Scanning System to Obtain Outdoor Information,” JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2P1-G21, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  K. Ohba, J. C. P. Ortega, K. Tanie, M. Tsuji, and S. Yamada, “Microscopic vision system with all-in-focus and depth images,” Machine Vision and Applications, Vol.15, pp. 55-62, 2003.
-  T. Takubo, T. Kaminade, Y. Mae, K. Ohara, and T. Arai, “NDT Scan Matching Method for High Resolution Grid Map,” Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 1517-1522, 2009.
-  T. Takubo, T. Arai, K. Inoue, H. Ochi, T. Konishi, T. Tsurutani, Y. Hayashibara, and E. Koyanagi, “Integrated Limb Mechanism Robot ASTERISK,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 203-214, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.