Efficiency Improvement of Electric Generating Engine System Based on Internal Combustion Engine: Energy Simulation of New Engine Operation with Electric Generator and Motor
Hiroki Ishikawa, Yuta Takeda, Satoshi Ashizawa, and Takeo Oomichi
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Meijo University, 1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 468-8502, Japan
-  N. Iwata, T. Sasaki, and M. Ogura, “The EGR Control by the Variable Valve Timing – Cycle Simulation –,” The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Kanto Branch 10th Anniversary Block Trans. of Joint Conf. paper, pp. 157-158, 2003.
-  Y. Yoshihara and F. Hosoda, “Development of Variable Valve Actuation Technologies and Trend in the Future,” J. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series B, Vol.112, No.1092, pp. 904-907, 2009.
-  C. Sugimoto and Y. Urata, “Study of a gasoline engine using a flexible electromagnetic valve mechanism,” Mechanical Engineering Congress, 2004 Japan Trans. of Conf. paper, F08-(2), pp. 144-146, 2004.
-  T. Yamauchi, “Variable inertia flywheel,” Published collection of Toyota Technical, No.163, p. 245, 2004.
-  A. Yokota, “Variable inertia moment flywheel,” Patent 2005-36944 (P2005-36944A), 2005.
-  M. Imai, “Variable weight flywheel,” Patent 7-255732, 1997.
-  T. Akasawa, K. Murao, and Y. Okada, “Study of Linear Alternator for Free Piston Stirling Engine,” 9th Stirling Cycle Symposium Trans. of Conf. paper, No.05-39, pp. 33-34, 2005.
-  S. Ishizawa and Y. Takagi, “A Study of HC Emission from a Spark Ignition Engine (The Influence of Fuel Absorbed into Cylinder Lubricating Oil Film),” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.30, No.260, pp. 310-317, 1987.
-  M. Ikegami, K. Miwa, and M. Inada, “A Study on Ignition and Combustion of a Diesel Spray by Means of a Rapid Compression Machine,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.24, No.195, pp. 1608-1615, 1981.
-  Y. Niki, K. Hirata, and M. Kawada, “Development of Stirling Engine Simulator to Simulate Load Charge,” 11th Stirling Cycle Symposium Trans. of Conf. paper, No.08-43, pp. 13-16, 2008.
-  A. Hibi and S. Kumagai, “Hydraulic free piston internal combustion engine,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series B, Vol.51, No.467, pp. 2123-2131, 1985.
-  H. Ishikawa, Y. Takeda, and T. Oomichi, “Efficiency improvement of the electric generating system for internal combustion engine – Dynamic simulator development of crank type system –,” Robotics and Mechatronics Conf. 2011 Trans. of Conf. paper, 1A1-G03 (CDR), 2011.
-  Y. Takeda, H. Ishikawa, and T. Oomichi, “Efficiency improvement of the electric generating system for internal combustion engine – Analysis estimate of mechanical characteristic ICELG –,” Robotics and Mechatronics Conf. 2011 Trans. of Conf. paper, 1A1-G02 (CDR), 2011.
-  I. Tanabe, Y. Kaneko, and T. Iyama, “New Mirror – like Finishing Using the Lathe with Linear Motor,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series C, Vol.73, No.3321, pp. 3316-3321, 2007.
-  K. Koizumi, “Ultra Precision Large Size Grinding System with Linear Motor Drive,” Trans. of the Japan Society for Precision Engineering, Vol.72, No.4, pp. 431-434, 2006.
-  Mitsubishi Heavy Industry, “Mitsubishi Meiki OHV air-cooling gasoline engine GB SERIES,” p. 4, 2006.
-  I. Nagayama, “Engine Engineering for Beginners,” Tokyo Denki University Press, p. 34, 2008.
-  T. Jimbo, S. Kojima, K. Kawai, and J. Kako, “A Model Widely Predicting Autoignition Time for Gasoline Engines,” Trans. of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series B, Vol.73, No.735, pp. 2381-2386, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2012 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.