The Introduction Case and Effect of “Robot Design” for Object Lesson of Mechanical Engineer
Hajime Aoyama*, Kazutaka Yokota**, Kazuyoshi Ishikawa*,
Saori Ishimura*, Junya Seki*, Yoshinori Adachi*,
Yuichi Satsumi*, Asami Takahashi*, Yoji Ishimaru*,
Nobushige Imai*, Yoshinao Okamura***, Itsuo Nishihara***,
*Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., 1-1-11 Yonan, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 320-8564, Japan
**Utsunomiya University, 7-1-2 Yoto, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 321-8585, Japan
***RBI Corporation, 3077-24 Higashiminemachi, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 321-0944, Japan
The situation that a present industrial world surrounds has changed intensely. However, (1) grounding that is a necessary nature for the engineer of the enterprise, (2) problem discovery ability, a problemsolving ability, (3) communications skills, young man engineer’s skills, and (4)member of society basic skills, etc. are fragile. Then, we began the project to work on the reform of the undergraduate education to teach the student the nature requested by the engineer of the enterprise in the H20 fiscal year in cooperation with the enterprise in the machine of Mechanical System Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering at Utsunomiya University. In this text, the project is introduced.
-  H. Aoyama, K. Yokota, K. Nakajima, and S. Osada, “Revolution of Undergraduate and graduate school Education,” The 27th Science lecture meeting by The Robotics Society of Japan, 2009.
-  “Comprehensive education program for basic capabilities development of autonomous mechanical engineering technician based on Industrial-Academic Co-creation,” Human Resource Development Program by Industrial-Academic Cooperation, The compilation of Human Resource Development Partnership Project by Industrial-Academic Cooperation, compiled the program promotion effort, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, p. 8, 2009.
-  “Potentialities of Industrial Human Resource Development with Robot,” The report by the Robot Industry Policy Committee, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, pp. 48-49, 2009.
-  The report by “Affecting robotic education” Research Expert Committee, The Robotics Society of Japan, 2010.
-  “Hearing Sheets of practical education for undergraduate student by Industrial-Academic Cooperation,” Progress report of innovative mechanical practical education by development of practical-basic linked hybrid course exploiting function of society, The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineer, p. 110, 2010.
-  “Case Studies of Mechanical Engineering Based on Advanced Technologies,” The textbook of practical-basic linked hybrid course, The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineer, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.