The Introduction Case and Effect of “Robot Design” for Object Lesson of Mechanical Engineer
Hajime Aoyama*, Kazutaka Yokota**, Kazuyoshi Ishikawa*,
Saori Ishimura*, Junya Seki*, Yoshinori Adachi*,
Yuichi Satsumi*, Asami Takahashi*, Yoji Ishimaru*,
Nobushige Imai*, Yoshinao Okamura***, Itsuo Nishihara***,
*Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., 1-1-11 Yonan, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 320-8564, Japan
**Utsunomiya University, 7-1-2 Yoto, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 321-8585, Japan
***RBI Corporation, 3077-24 Higashiminemachi, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 321-0944, Japan
-  H. Aoyama, K. Yokota, K. Nakajima, and S. Osada, “Revolution of Undergraduate and graduate school Education,” The 27th Science lecture meeting by The Robotics Society of Japan, 2009.
-  “Comprehensive education program for basic capabilities development of autonomous mechanical engineering technician based on Industrial-Academic Co-creation,” Human Resource Development Program by Industrial-Academic Cooperation, The compilation of Human Resource Development Partnership Project by Industrial-Academic Cooperation, compiled the program promotion effort, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, p. 8, 2009.
-  “Potentialities of Industrial Human Resource Development with Robot,” The report by the Robot Industry Policy Committee, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, pp. 48-49, 2009.
-  The report by “Affecting robotic education” Research Expert Committee, The Robotics Society of Japan, 2010.
-  “Hearing Sheets of practical education for undergraduate student by Industrial-Academic Cooperation,” Progress report of innovative mechanical practical education by development of practical-basic linked hybrid course exploiting function of society, The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineer, p. 110, 2010.
-  “Case Studies of Mechanical Engineering Based on Advanced Technologies,” The textbook of practical-basic linked hybrid course, The Japan Society of Mechanical Engineer, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.