Development of Mechatronics Teaching Materials for Embedded System Engineer Education
Kazuhito Hyodo*, Hirokazu Noborisaka**, and Takashi Yada***
*Kanagawa Institute of Technology, 1030 Shimo-Ogino, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0292, Japan
**Kondo Kagaku Co., Ltd., 4-17-7 Higashi-Nippori, Arakawa-ku, Tokyo 116-0014, Japan
***Zuco CO., LTD.
-  K. Ogawa, Y. Ando, M. Mizukawa, and C. Kasuga, “Proposal of the Open Development System for Mechatronics Educational Material,” 20th Annual Conf. of the Robotics Society of Japan, 2002.
-  S. Hirakawa, M. Mizukawa, Y. Ando, R. Kobayashi, M. Inagaki, and H. Hasegawa, “Development of the Educational Materials for the Microcomputer System Development Practice for third grade students,” SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., 2004.
-  M. Minahara and K. Inagaki, “A Hierarchical Education System for Mechtronics by Use of Creative Design Subject,” SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., 2004.
-  H. Maeda, H. Yokote, T. Sano, and K. Ioi, “Development of Handmade Material for Mechatronics Education,” SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., 2004.
-  H. Mitsuhashi, M. Minahara, and K. Inagaki, “Generalization of USB Type Interface Board for Mechatronics Education,” 2004 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2004.
-  Y. Takahashi and M. Kohda, “Simple Humanoid Biped Robot with PIC Microcomputer for University Education,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 226-231, 2005.
-  H. Ishii and A. Takanishi, “Training in Robot Programming and Development using Robo Designer,” J. of The Robotic Society of Japan , Vol.24, No.1, pp. 25-30, 2006.
-  R. Kawatani, “Mechatronics Education using Graphing Calculator TI-92PLUS,” 2003 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2003.
-  K. Hyodo, H. Noborisaka, and N. Hikima, “Development of Open Controller for Mechatronics Education,” 2005 JSME Conf. on Robotics and Mechatronics, 2005.
-  S. Kotosaka, “Open Hardware Concept for Robot Technology,” SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., 2003.
-  M. Kumagai, “Potential of Sharing Technical Knowledge as Open Hardware – Response to opened knowledge and their effects –,” SICE System Integration Division Annual Conf., 2003.
-  K. Hyodo, H. Noborisaka, K. Yamamoto, and T. Yada, “Development of the Multipurpose Portable Controller for Mechatronics Education,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 223-231, 2007.
-  S. Avery, C. Gracey, V. Graner, M. Hebel, J. Hintze, A. LaMothe, A. Lindsay, J. Martin, and H. Sander, “Programming & Customizing the Multicore Propeller Microcontroller,” McGraw Hill, 2010.
-  Y. Nagashima, “Parallel Processing System Design with “Propeller” Processor,” New Interfaces for Musical Expression Conf., 2009.
-  R. Ierusalimschy, “Programming in Lua (2nd edition),” Lua.org, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.