Engineering Experiments in Manufacturing Education
Hiroshi Satoh*, Shigehiro Toyama*, Nobuo Ogawa*,
Mikio Umeda*, Akira Takahashi*, Makoto Usui**,
and Hisaya Oyanagi***
*Department of Electronic Control Engineering, Nagaoka National College of Technology, 888 Nishikatakai, Nagaoka, Niigata 940-8532, Japan
**Technical Support Center for Education and Research, 3rd Technology Group, Nagaoka National College of Technology
***Technical Support Center for Education and Research, 2nd Technology Group, Nagaoka National College of Technology
-  Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, “Teaching Guide of Course of Study for Junior High Schools,” Higashiyamashobo, 2008.
-  H. Bassily, R. Sekhon, D. E. Butts, and J.Wagner, “A mechatronics educational laboratory – Programmable logic controllers and material handling experiments,” Mechatronics, Vol.17, pp. 480-488, 2007.
-  T. Imamura, T. Miyoshi, K. Miyake, S. Arai, T. Okada, M. Yamamoto, M. D. Dung, M. Okabe, H. Kitagawa, T. Ichimura, E. Nishiyama, Y. Kawai, S. Oyama, and K. Terashima, “Educational Project for Robotics and Mechatronics Using Tele-Control System Between National College of Technology and Toyohashi University of Technology,” J. of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 384-393, 2009.
-  R. Kawatani, “Mechatronics education using the autonomous moving robot,” Proc. of Annual Conf. on System Integration Division, SICE(SI2007), pp. 175-176, 2007.
-  H. Satoh, M. Aketagawa, T. Kimura, K. Hirata, K. Yanagi, H. Isobe, T. Namerikawa, M. Funaki, and J. Tamura, “Mechatronics Education through Design and Product for Robot Contest,” Proc. of 2008 JSME Robotics and Mechatronics, 2A1-I12, 2008.
-  H. Satoh, M. Umeda, S. Satoh, M. Nagai, A. Takahashi, M. Usui, and H. Oyanagi, “Introduction of an Engineering Experiment Aiming at Handwork,” J. of Education in the Colleges of Technology, No.28, pp. 35-40, 2005.
-  S. Sato, M. Usui, N. Fujita, H. Satoh, A. Takahashi, and H. Oyanagi, “Educational Experiments to Encourage Students’ Initiative for Research Activities,” J. of Education in the Colleges of Technology, No.28, pp. 279-284, 2005.
-  L. Valk, “LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0 Discovery Book: A Beginner’s Guide to Building and Programming Robot,” No Starch Press, 2010.
-  G. Pahl, W. Beitz, J. Feldhusen, and K. H. Grote, “Engineering Design: A Systematic Approach,” 3rd ed., Springer, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2011 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.