CyberCars-2 Cooperative Cybernetic Transport System Architecture
Lucia Isasi, Begoña Molinete, Jesus Murgoitio,
and Dionisio del Pozo
Robotiker-Tecnalia, Parque Tecnológico Zamudio, Edificio 202, E-48170 Zamudio (Vizcaya), Spain
-  “i2010 Intelligent Car Initiative (3rd eSafety Communication),” Official Publications of the European Communities, Luxembourg, 2007.
-  Car to Car Communication Consortium, “Car2Car Communication Consortium Manifesto,” Version 1.1, 2007.
-  T. Kosch, “COMeSafety: Towards a new version of the European ITS Communications Architecture,” ITS World Congress, Stockholm, 2009.
-  V. Manzoni, C. Zott, S. Cosenza, P. Lytrivis, and A. Belhoula, “The SAFESPOT vehicular platform – environmental perception from sensors and wireless lan messages,” 16th World Congress and Exhibition on Intelligent Transport Systems and Services, ITS 2009, Stockholm, Sweden, 2009.
-  T. Kosilo, J. Kolakowski, and Z. Walczak, “Project SAFESPOT: Smart vehicles on smart roads,” Int. Conf. on Microwaves, Radar & Wireless Communications, MIKON, pp. 215-215, 2006.
-  G. Toulminet, J. Boussuge, and C. Laurgeau, “Comparative synthesis of the 3 main European projects dealing with Cooperative Systems (CVIS, SAFESPOT and COOPERS) and description of COOPERS Demonstration Site 4,” 11th Int. IEEE Conf. on Intelligent Transportation Systems 2008, pp. 809-814, 2008.
-  K. Evensen and Q-Free ASA, “The CVIS architecture,” 14th ITS world congress: ITS for a Better Life Beijing, 2007.
-  B. Williams, “The CALM Handbook,” The CALM Forum Ltd.
-  H. Krishnan, “Vehicle Safety Comunication project,” SAE 2007 Automotive dynamics and safety conference & exhibition, 2007.
-  Vehicle Safety Communications Consortium, “Vehicle Safety Communications Project, Final Report,” CAMP IVI Light Vehicle Enabling Research Program, DOT HS 810 591, 2006.
-  CyberCars-2 Project, “CyberCars2: Unmanned Cooperative Cars Coordinate Movement,” Scientific computing magazine, 2007.
-  O. Mehani, R. Benenson, S. Lemaignan, and T. Ernst “Networking Needs and Solutions for Road Vehicles at Imara,” 7th Int. Conf. on Intelligent Transport Systems Telecommunications, INRIA, 2007.
Supporting Online Materials
-  [a] eSafety support, “eSafety Compendium – Addendum 2,” December 2007.
-  [b] “The CALM Handbook (ISO TC204-WG16)”
The CALM Handbookv6-070301.pdf
-  [c] Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, Japan, “Vehicle Information and Communication System (VICS).”
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.