Flow Path Network Design for Robust AGV Systems Against Tasks Using Competitive Coevolution
Ryosuke Chiba*, Tamio Arai**, and Jun Ota**
*Tokyo Metropolitan University, 6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino-shi, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
**The University of Tokyo
-  C. W. Kim and J. M. A. Tanchoco, “Economical design of material flow path,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.31, No.6, pp. 2123-2138, 1993.
-  D. Sinriech, “Network design models for discrete material flow systems: A literature review,” Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.10, No.4, pp. 227-291, 1995.
-  R. Chiba, J. Ota, and T. Arai, “Integrated Design with Classification of Transporter Routing for AGV Systems,” Proc. of Int. Conf. Intell. Robots and Systems, pp.1820-1825, 2002.
-  R. Chiba, T. Arai, and J. Ota, “Integrated Design for AGV Systems using Cooperative Co-evolution,” Advanced Robotics, Vol.24, No.1-2, pp. 25-45, 2010.
-  J. M. A. Tanchoco and D. Sinriech, “OSL-optimal single loop guide paths for AGVs,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.30, No.3, pp. 665-681, 1992.
-  R. Chiba, T. Arai and J. Ota, “Design and Analysis for AGV Systems using Cooperative Co-evolution,” Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems 2008, Springer, pp.465-476, 2009.
-  W. D. Hillis, “Artificial Life II, Co-Evolving Parasites Improve Simulated Evolution as an Optimization Procedures,” ed.by Brooks & Maes, MIT Press, pp. 313-324, 1992.
-  K. Sims, “Evolving 3D Morphology and Behavior by Competition,” Artificial Life IV Proceedings., ed.by Brooks & Maes, MIT Press, pp. 28-39, 1994.
-  D. Floreano and S. Nolfi, “God save the red queen! Competition in co-evolutionary robotics,” In Proc. of the second Int. Conf. on Genetic Programming, pp. 398-406, 1997.
-  M. Nerome, K. Yamada, S. Endo, and H. Miyagi, “Competitive Coevolution Based Game-Strategy Acquisition with Packaging Strategies Method,” Proc. of SMC’97, pp. 4418-4423, 1997.
-  L. Qiu, W. Hsu, S. Huang, and H. Wang, “Scheduling and routing algorithms for AGVs: a survey,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.40, pp. 745-760, 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.