Improvement of Performance for Musculoskeletal Robots by Mountable Actuator Units
Shigeki Ohta*, Kazuo Hongo*, Yuto Nakanishi*,
Ikuo Mizuuchi**, and Masayuki Inaba*
*The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
**Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 2-24-16 Naka-cho, Koganei-shi, Tokyo 184-8585, Japan
-  T. Sato, H. Uchino, H. Tatsukawa, K. Asaki, H. Noguchi, Y. Matsunobu, H. Morishita, and T. Mori, “Behavior Understanding Functions for Adaptive Personal Support System (Robotic Room 3),” IEICE. PRMU, Vol.100, No.443, pp. 21-27, 2000. (in Japanese)
-  K. Hongo, M. Yoshida, Y. Nakanishi, I. Mizuuchi, and M. Inaba, “Development of Bilateral Wearable Device “Kento” for Control Robots using Muscle Actuator Modules,” In 18th IEEE Int. Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 897-902, September 2009.
-  I. Mizuuchi, Y. Nakanishi, Y. Sodeyama, Y. Namiki, T. Nishino, N. Muramatsu, J. Urata, K. Hongo, T. Yoshikai, and M. Inaba, “An Advanced Musculoskeletal Humanoid Kojiro,” In Proc. of the 2007 IEEE-RAS Int. Conf. on Humanoid Robot, pp. 294-299, 2007.
-  M. Onishi, Z. W. Luo, T. Odashima, S. Hirano, K. Tahara, and T. Mukai, “Generation of Human Care Behaviors by Human-Interactive Robot RI-MAN,” In Proc. of the 2007 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics & Automation, pp. 3128-3129, 2007.
-  N. Hogan, “Impedance Control: An Approach to Manipulation: Parts I, II, III,” J. of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, Vol.107, pp. 1-24, 1985.
-  J. K. Salisbury, “Active stiffness control of a manipulator in cartesian coordinates,” In Proc. of the 19th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control including the Symposium on Adaptive Processes, Vol.19, pp. 95-100, 1980.
-  Y. Nakanishi, I. Mizuuchi, T. Inamura, and M. Inaba, “A sensor integrated muscle unit for musculo-skeletal humanoids,” In The 23rd Annual Conf. on Robotics Society of Japan, p. 2F14, September 2005. (in Japanese)
-  K. F. Laurin-Kovitz, J. E. Colgate, and S. D. R. Carnes, “Design of components for programmable passive impedance,” In Proc. of the 1991 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1476-1481, 1991.
-  K. Koganezawa, Y. Shimizu, H. Inomata, and T. Nakazawa, “Actuator with Non Linear Elastic System (ANLES) For Controlling Joint Stiffness on Antaonistic Driving,” In Robotics and Biomimetics, 2004, ROBIO 2004, IEEE Int. Conf., pp. 51-55, 2004.
-  T. Shirai and T. Tomioka, “Proposal of Joint Stiffness Adjustment Mechanism SAT -Analysis and Modeling of SAT-,” In 2003 JSME Conf. On Robotics And Mechatronics, Vol.2003, pp. 2P2-2F-F1, 2003. (in Japanese)
-  K. Koganezawa, H. Inomata, and T. Nakazawa, “Actuator with non-linear elastic system and its application to 3 DOF wrist joint,” In Mechatronics and Automation, 2005 IEEE Int. Conf., Vol.3, pp. 1253-1260, 2005.
-  K. Hyodo and H. Kobayashi, “A study on tendon controlled wrist mechanism with nonlinear spring tensioner,” J. of the Robotics Society of Japan, Vol.11, No.8, pp. 1244-1251, 1993. (in Japanese)
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.