Development of Detection and Scanning Sensor Mechanism for the Concealed Objects
Yusuke Kuromiya, Satoshi Ashizawa, Daiki Ando,
and Takeo Oomichi
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Meijo University, 1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 468-8502, Japan
-  M. Sato and T. Suzuki, “Recent Progress in Borehole Radars and Ground Penetrating Radars in Japan,” IEICE transactions on communications, Vol.E76-B, No.10, pp. 1236-1242, 1993.
-  T. Tanaka, H. Jia, and T. Takenaka, “Microwave Imaging of Buried Objects using Time Domain Data,” Technical report of IEICE. SANE, Vol.100, No.585, pp. 97-103, 2001.
-  K. Takahashi and Y. Miyazaki, “Wavelet Analysis of Response of Subsurface Radar with Random Surface,” IEICE technical report. Electromagnetic compatibility, Vol.96, No.441, pp. 97-104, 1996.
-  Y. Yamamoto and Y. Miyazaki, “Detection characteristics with simulation experiments of subsurface radar using nanosecond pulses,” Technical report of IEICE. OPE, Vol.98, No.125, pp. 31-36 1998.
-  M. Sato, “Subsurface Imaging by Ground Penetrating Radar,” The transactions of the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers C, Vol.J85-C, No.7, pp. 520-530 2002.
-  D. Shiozawa, S. Kubo, and T. Sakagami, “An Experimental Study on Applicability of Passive Electric Potential CT Method to Crack Identification,” JSME Inter. J. Series A, Solid mechanics and material engineering, Vol.47, No.3, pp. 419-425, 2004.
-  Y. Terada, “Detection and Evaluation Methods for Defects in Welded Joints by Nondestructive Examination,” J. of the Japan Welding Society, Vol.66, No.2, pp. 90-94, 1997.
-  M. Takuma, N. Shinke, and H. Motono, “Evaluation of Function of Spot-Welded Joint Using Ultrasonic Inspection (Nondestructive Evaluation on Tension Shearing Strength with Neural Network),” JSME inter. journal. Ser. A, Mechanics and material engineering, Vol.39-A, No.4, pp. 626-632, 1996.
-  H. Kato, H. Saito, and K. Kageyama, “Ultrasonic Evaluation of Weld Thickness with Local Immersion Method,” JSME annual meeting 2003, No03-1, pp. 225-226, 2003.
-  S. Satonaka, M. Yamamoto, and I. Tatsukawa, “Ultrasonic Flow Detection with Focusing Type Frabe of Clad Plate,” J. of the Japan Welding Society, Vol.52, No.3, pp. 320-326, 1983.
-  S. Satonaka, K. Nishi, T. Nishiwaki, and Y. Kohno, “Ultrasonic Evaluation of Spot Welds by Local Immersion Method,” Quarterly Journal of the Japan Welding Society, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 58-63, 1997.
-  T. Oomichi, M. Wakita, T. Inayama, and J. Maeda, “Development of the new method for dismantling of ceiling boards,” Proc. of the 11th Robotics Symposia, pp. 491-496, 2009.
-  S. Ashizawa, Y. Kuromiya, T. Watanabe, Y. Suzuki, T. Oomichi, and J. Maeda, “Development of Dismantling Robot for Ceiling Boards Human-Robot Cooperative System and System Design of the Robot,” Proc. of 2009 IEEE/SICE Inter. Symposium on System Integration, A06 CD-R, 2009.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.
Copyright© 2010 by Fuji Technology Press Ltd. and Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers. All right reserved.